2012 AFL Thread III - Why Do We Even Bother With Our Stupid Teams?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Brissie were playing Carlton at the 'Gabba, I'd be rather tempted to tip a Lions victory ...

Also, I don't mean to brag, but I have Gary Ayres' number in my phone.

He is an absolute legend of a bloke. Would go out of his way to give you the time of the day.

You'll be able to chat about the good old days with the Dunstalls, the Langfords, the Plattens :wink:

LemonMelon said:
If Carlton somehow makes the finals, the Pies are fucked lol

I would rather face them than Hawthorn. The first game Carlton spanked us they played awesome. The second time the Pies played terrible the Blues had to win and we were somewhat due to lose after 10 in a row.

Still I think the flag will go outside Victoria this year.

Lucky for some!

Can't believe I managed to get all three of the Essendon, Collingwood, and West Coast results wrong. Really thought I'd pick up at least one of them.

4-2. Tipped Collingwood and, for some reason, Melbourne.

Got Sydney, North and Freo the rest of the round.

I'm 4/6 at the moment. Tipped Essendon and Collingwood but thankfully had enough faith to tip my team. :up:

Sydney can't seem to kick straight at all today, but thankfully for my tips still have the lead so far.

Wow, that is atrocious accuracy from Sydney. I've tipped them (the coin picked the Saints and I ignored it, uhoh), Richmond and Freo. *fingers crossed*

Sydney's managed to kick two straight in the third quarter so far, at least!

:lol: You can say that again.

Umpiring in this game has been absolutely dreadful, especially from a Richmond perspective.

There's something that really irks me about Drew Petrie. I'm not sure why, but I don't like him at all. But then I don't like most of North's side anyway.

Richmond threw that away. The match was theirs. Now North are in the top 8.

Game of the round! The last quarter was just insane. It wasn't the best game in terms of skill or umpiring, but christ it brought the excitement and the passion - crowd sounded fucking immense via telly.

I'm both pleased I got the North tip and bummed that Richmond didn't manage a last gasp win. That behind in the final minute was gutting.

(Meanwhile, shit oh dear GWS.)

Wow what a good game. I'm pleased I didn't change my Richmond tip despite the fact they lost - I knew they had it in them to play a fucking good game. If only they'd got that last goal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom