2012 AFL Thread III - Why Do We Even Bother With Our Stupid Teams?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Dawes would have a lot of fun playing in the SANFL. :laugh: We've got two forwards who kick bags every week in the SANFL and they can't even get a game with the playing team.

From Port I'd figure you'd want Schulz, someone who works hard and is generally a good kick for goal. There's nobody at Port you'd want other than him since you have enough midfielders who are superior to Boak and you probably wouldn't need a Hartlett type.

I'd prefer West Coast to win, but I tipped the Cats by 13. Eagles must be hurting after the recent disappointing losses, but the Cats seem resurgent and I think they'll extend West Coast's losing streak by one more week.

North Melbourne are better than Essendon. More balance and flair across the team. Should get the win, but you never know.

Sydney vs Collingwood should have been a ripper, but I sincerely hope that the 'Woods lose comfortably, after suspending Swan for trying to live his life and act his age six days before a game. All a bit too precious.

Swan's a professional and always gets the job done without being the most brilliant athlete around. He's a joy to watch as well.

He was even seen drinking water at the Barkley (good venue on a Sunday) after having a few drinks, so he was acting responsibly. Very rash suspension. It's not as if he did a Liberatore Junior.

Because if Essendon play like they did last week then they'll win. If.

Should do, since Fletch, Hibberd, Monfries, etc. are back this week. Even I tipped the Bombers. I think the team is well aware that our finals hopes are fucked if we don't win this, while a victory will be EXTREMELY handy. Will come down to the final few minutes though.

Wowwe Vlad, I think your long-lost little brother was just on Auskick. He went hyper over Rory Sloane, and his mum's surname was something like "Angieszlszlslizilsillzsskkk"

I have never seen so many out of bounds deliberates paid in my whole AFL watching life. :lol:

McInerny is a sack of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom