2011 MLB Thread - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this was intentional because it's part of your attempt at a jinx, but his name is Zach. Not Zack.

Or I really don't give a shit either way.

I took a lot of pleasure watching it get ruined...not for Zach(k), but for the Hawk. Fuck is he annoying.

The guy pitched a hell of a game though. Hats off to him. One hit game - pretty impressive.

Watching the Braves-Phillies game...

See, this is how umpire crews should work. They're human, they make the wrong call sometimes... well handled.

Which is an improvement for him. Usually he has no idea he made yet another dumb call.

If I'm commissioner, Bucknor, West, Wolf, Rapuano, Danley ... they're all gone.

It almost feels as though Nyjer Morgan posts on EYKIW:

Where still n 1st and I hope those crying birds injoy watching tha Crew in tha Playoffs!!! Aaaaahhhhh!!! ... Alberta couldn't see Plush if she had her gloves on!!! Wat was she thinking running afta Plush!!! She never been n tha ring!!! ... Anywayz!!! On our way back 2 tha Brew City 2 welcome them Phillys!!! Itz gonna be an electric series ... Ray Charles to the haters! Ahhhhhhh

Eric O'Flaherty is on the list. He joins Jonathan Sanchez, Mike Pelfrey, and John Lannan.

Plunk-Chutley.png

I don't really keep up with politics but... it seems like everything in regards to 9/11 on it's 10th anniversary has been kept very, very low key.

Maybe it's just me though...

Well of course the news is going to sit on it all day as expected, but I was expected a grandiose commemoration as opposed to the more low-key, somber mood presented just about everywhere on the 10th anniversary.

Just yesterday at the Penn State game, the entire halftime ceremony was a 9/11 tribute, and before the game there was a military flyover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom