2011 AFL Thread - Melbourne: The suckiest sucks that ever sucked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geelong are probably going to win by about 700 points to 1 when they face the Bye in a couple of weeks.

This massacre is pretty entertaining. Sublime skills in the pouring rain.

Giving up a goal a quarter won't keep you ahead of the Cats, Collingwood.

Wait, why the fuck am I watching this? Essendon/Sydney is a thousand times better and actually has finals implications.

Essendon is completely shutting down. I realize that they have serious injury problems that are likely limiting their stamina, but this is especially painful to watch because Sydney blows like always: they're racking up one behind after another. 13.11 now.

EDIT: 13.12. It's like watching an ice cube melt in the sink. You perceive that it's doomed, but you can't quite see it happening all at once.

How can you not? :scratch: he's become one of the best forwards in the league.

I wouldn't say so, he just misses so many sitters so often. He's a great mark, but his kick is so inconsistent, ugh.

Vlad n U 2 said:
I wouldn't say so, he just misses so many sitters so often. He's a great mark, but his kick is so inconsistent, ugh.

He used to, but he's been a lot better this year. 51.37. And when you take that many solid marks and create that many chances, you can't not rate him.

Holy shit, I'm honestly kind of glad I couldn't watch that Essendon game (I was out), since I probably would've gnawed off my fingernails/fingers/hands at the end of the final quarter. Thank fuck we scraped over the line.

And shit oh dear, Port. But geez, I wonder when Collingwood's inaccuracy is going to come back and bite them. At the moment, Geelong's showing the Pies how it's done when it comes to utterly brutal demolitions.

We won't put up a whimper in the second half, put your house on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom