2010 World Cup Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YouTube - Sergio Busquets!

Ever since that Champions League semi-final I've been paying attention to Sergio Busquets. In almost every match he tries to get his opponent sent off or at least yellow by falling to the ground. I even dislike Spain/Barcalona now because they have such players in their squad.

What Robben does sometimes doesn't even come close to what more than half of the spanish team are capable of when it comes to diving/laming. Especially when the match isn't going their way. I'm expecting a terrible last 10 minutes this sunday IF Spain is behind.

If Spain plays like yesterday in the final Holland doesn't have achance but anything can happen in final.

If Oranje plays just a little better than Germany did against Spain they'll have a good chance.
Was the second semi-finale the first to go without a yellow card in this tournament?

Van Bommel this time around has been far from a bone-crusher.

. . . and just because I like nice clean endings ( ha! ) . . . have taken the liberty of starting the final World Cup thread for 2010 . . .

http://www.u2interference.com/forum...4-the-final-countdown-206676.html#post6831415

see you all at the party :dance:

Dutch%20Flag.gif
v
es-flag2.gif

Back
Top Bottom