2010 FIFA World Cup Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that silly tennis tournament where all the players wish they were back at the Australian Open so they could participate in a proper tourney.

:giggle:

< can't be arsed multitasking the remote at this early stage . . . will be saving that for when the double headers in this ole world cup commence :)

man its getting scrappy out there!

Jesus bloody H Christ. This ref is SO card happy. :| And wtf is going on with the players. They're fighitng like babies. What happened to good sportsmanship?

well the bloody and H should tamper it down and confuse the big man a tiny bit . . . methinks she shall be safe this time :wink:

I like how you won't multi-task by switching back and forth with your remote but you will type on this site and watch soccer all at once. :) :reject:

For what it's worth.....

Federer won the 4th set 7-6 and is up 4-0 in the 5th...Falla ran out of gas.

It'll be warm and fun. And don't think you won't be there. :wink: Wanna come over and BBQ?

My people do not believe in Hell. :up:

However, if my people are wrong (we're never wrong, but whatever)....then, yeah, I'll be there long before you and I'll have figured out how to use the grills down there, so a bbq will be in order once you arrive.

I like how you won't multi-task by switching back and forth with your remote but you will type on this site and watch soccer all at once. :) :reject:

For what it's worth.....

Federer won the 4th set 7-6 and is up 4-0 in the 5th...Falla ran out of gas.

:lol: . . . that thought was running through my head once I posted . . . in my defence I am more familiar with a keyboard than a remote and don't feel like learning a new skill at 1:29am :wink: :laugh:

It'll be warm and fun. And don't think you won't be there. :wink: Wanna come over and BBQ?

:hyper: pick me pick me pick me :wink:

However, if my people are wrong (we're never wrong, but whatever)....then, yeah, I'll be there long before you and I'll have figured out how to use the grills down there, so a bbq will be in order once you arrive.

will you have mastered the art of the perfect cocktail by then . . . oooh oooh and don't forget the disco ball and smoke machine . . . they have those in hell too right :D

:hi5: You're always welcome too PR. If you bring the shrimps. :wink:

At last Chile scored!

will you have mastered the art of the perfect cocktail by then . . . oooh oooh and don't forget the disco ball and smoke machine . . . they have those in hell too right :D

If I'm at a concert, and I spy a disco ball and suddenly smoke materializes around me.....I typically already think I'm in Hell, so, I'm sure you need not worry about their presence. As for the perfect co.......Chile scores!

:hi5: You're always welcome too PR. If you bring the shrimps. :wink:

At last Chile scored!

can I bring prawns instead :p

If I'm at a concert, and I spy a disco ball and suddenly smoke materializes around me.....I typically already think I'm in Hell, so, I'm sure you need not worry about their presence. As for the perfect co.......Chile scores!

:lol: . . . love it

< also loved the irony of Chile scoring at around the same time as the FIFA live site was posting some blah about Switzerland not conceding a goal in 551 minutes and it being a new record :giggle:

FIFA.com - Chile-Switzerland - The matches of 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

scroll down to minute, err, 69 !

(and here I was thinking I couldnt multitask at this nutty hour :cute: )

2ccm9fq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom