2010 AFL Thread Part Two: In which debate continues about Richmond's AFL membership

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More in reference to Richmond/Carlton/Melbourne.

As I assume he meant that we're a "lost cause", although that title belongs more to the teams I mentioned above.

/rant

indeed i did. it's all about 2011 for the Crows.

Richmond are pretty fucked, if you look at the fact that they aren't going to get a draft pick higher than 7 for the next two years.

Carlton and Melbourne, however, are far from lost causes.

Richmond are pretty fucked, if you look at the fact that they aren't going to get a draft pick higher than 7 for the next two years.

Carlton and Melbourne, however, are far from lost causes.

They'll get pick 4 this season, obviously. The first 3 are swamped by the GC.

Carlton and Melbourne, mmm, you're right, but considering how long they were out of it I felt I could have them mashed up with Richmond. But good for them in their current status.

don't know if you saw it Bonnie, but Nicky Nat's stats this year are the exact opposite of every other player in the competition. he has more contested marks than uncontested, more hard ball gets than loose ball... it's bloody amazing.

Yeah, I'd been following his stats. :heart: that boy.

Hopefully he does something speccy right in front of me when they play against the Power in August.

Roight... in front... of ME! (sorry vlad, there was an opening for that)

Yes, but we doooo have many problems. Game plan being the biggest. The Zone does not work anymore people!

Huh I just came into possession of the script for the next West End Draught ad wtf I don't know how this happened but I think this is the best place to reveal it?

SCENE 1

[Two REGULAR SOUTH AUSSIE BLOKES sitting in a FAIR DINKUM SOUTH AUSTRALIAN PUB]

Bloke 1: Mate have you Victoria'd that Victoria in Victoria there is a VICTORIA?!

Bloke 2: Aw shit mate that's just fuckin' Victoria as fuckin' Victoria

SCENE 2:

[Victoria.]

bohemian hipster: OH WE DON'T LIKE SOUTH AUSTRALIANS THEY'RE SUCH RUGGED, INDIVIDUAL UNDERDOGS THAT PROUDLY REJECT THE UPPER CLASS POMPOSITY STEREOTYPICAL OF URBAN CITIZENS IN THE EASTERN STATES hold on let me drink my mochaccino la de da da

SCENE 3:

[Heaven, in the form of a Barossa vineyard]

God, in the form of Graham Cornes: FUCK I just hate victoria fuck [throws giant Balfours® frog cake comet towards Melbourne, leaving the city in horrible ruins]

SCENE 4

[HEAPS GOOD SIKKUNT RADELAIDE SOUTH AUSSIE PUB]

Bloke 2: That's what VICTORIA gets for stealing the GRAND PRIX!

Bloke 1: Pandas

Bloke 3: Wait doesn't adelaide have a prominent coffee wine and art culture ??? :confused:

Bloke 1: FARK OFF BACK TO VIC YA PRICK

[shot of Murray River taken in 1993]

West End spokesguy: HOLY SHIT WE'RE NOT VICTORIAN, just owned by an overseas company.

... seriously, these ads make me want to claw my face out.

Huh I just came into possession of the script for the next West End Draught ad wtf I don't know how this happened but I think this is the best place to reveal it?

Fuckin' :lmao:

Though oh god, the recent VB ads have been quite possibly the worst ever. THA DRINKIN BEEAAAUUURRR. Well shit, what's the rest? The osmosis beer?

That is um, uh, interesting.

is that actually real?

bonnie - 3/48
danny - 2/46
ax - 6/46
ian - 4/45
cobl - 3/44
vlad - 5/44
inte - 4/41

ax rises from the depths. don't think i've done my tips yet

Bulldogs, Gtown, Port, Collingwood (hope they get beaten by ten goals), Saint Kay, Kokoda, The Cheats, Freo Freoooo

that's stunning.

I live for an Australia... without borders.
sigpic47886_11.gif
(except for Queensland)

Back
Top Bottom