2010-2011 NBA Thread Episode III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a lot of fun. Clutch shooting by the Mavs (Kidd hitting that three to cut it to 6?) and of course Dirk doing his thing.

Erik Spoelstra should have been fired on the spot for that coaching job down the stretch. No ball movement, no drives or cuts, just settling for covered threes. Brutal.

Wow, I bet that Dirk just exorcized some serious playoff demons with those last few minutes. Breen and Jackson don't even know what to say about their beloved Heat falling in such dramatic fashion.

Wow, I bet that Dirk just exorcized some serious playoff demons with those last few minutes. Breen and Jackson don't even know what to say about their beloved Heat falling in such dramatic fashion.
I actually don't mind Breen nearly as much as Mike Tirico. I guess it's just because of how exposed I am to his calls now, but every call he makes with the Heat dunking or something is way over the top.

Erik Spoelstra should have been fired on the spot for that coaching job down the stretch. No ball movement, no drives or cuts, just settling for covered threes. Brutal.

What about having Bosh guard Dirk in that last possession? That was hilarious.

A4l3j.gif

I hope this gives them momentum for the series. I really can't see them winning all 3 home games (or basically 4-straight) against the Heat. But now it's not so far fetched that they could win one of the last 2 anyway.

YouTube - ‪Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in.‬‏

NEW YORK -- Donnie Walsh's tenure as president and general manager of the New York Knicks is ending, team owner James Dolan said Friday.

"Following a long series of discussions regarding his future role with the New York Knicks, Donnie Walsh and I have mutually agreed that he will be leaving his position ... at the end of June," Dolan said in a statement.

i fucking give up.

i'd just like to add that david stern can lick my taint.

for fuck's sake why in the hell is game 3 on sunday night when game 2 was on a thursday night. take your obsession with ideal TV rating times and shove 'em up your ass.

They've got to have their off day for traveling and they ideally need to be sharing the schedule with the Stanley Cup so they don't end up on the same day, either.

LuckyNumber7 said:
They've got to have their off day for traveling and they ideally need to be sharing the schedule with the Stanley Cup so they don't end up on the same day, either.

That's a load of crap. There were two days in between games one and two.

Saturday is considered a bad TV day because more people go out. The nba is notorious for doing this.

Hey Headache, Isiah Thomas will be on ESPN at 6.20pm. Hopefully he will announce that he is moving to Australia.

That's a load of crap. There were two days in between games one and two.

Saturday is considered a bad TV day because more people go out. The nba is notorious for doing this.

Game 1 was on Tuesday and Game 2 was on Thursday. There was one day off, and now there's one day for travel.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but the scheduling is pretty standard practice for any playoff series in any sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom