2008 Grammy Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:
The Foo Fighters win over Bruce???

I was pulling for Wilco as a longshot, but yeah, I figured Bruce was a shoo-in (and rightfully so)

and yes, I did just type schoo-in first :wink:

I agree, as a whole, this Grammys is the best I've seen in years. Sadly, I wasn't a fan of either U2 or Madonna in 06, so I didn't fully appreciate either of their amazing performances or U2's wins then.

I love "Magic" and "Echoes, Silence, Patience, and Grace", but they're both so different I could never really choose between them. In a perfect world, they could've tied.:drool:

I'm just glad Daughtry didn't win. I would've hurt myself.

U2isthebest said:
I agree, as a whole, this Grammys is the best I've seen in years. Sadly, I wasn't a fan of either U2 or Madonna in 06, so I didn't fully appreciate either of their amazing performances or U2's wins then.

:shocked: When did you get into U2 and Madonna's music??

Summer of 06! I got bored with all the crap I was listening too and decided to look into some of the legendary artists. They were the first 2 I tried, and I was hooked on both of them right away.:drool:

U2isthebest said:
Summer of 06! I got bored with all the crap I was listening too and decided to look into some of the legendary artists. They were the first 2 I tried, and I was hooked on both of them right away.:drool:

Oh wow! Good for you to discover artists from the... 80s really. :wink:

U2isthebest said:

:tsk:

I'll walk you to the door...

Zootlesque said:

Oh wow! Good for you to discover artists from the... 80s really. :wink:

Hey, they're still out-selling and out-performing the artists half their age. These newbies aren't worthy to worship the lyrical, vocal, and musical ground they walk on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom