2007 Grammy Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually saw the DC show with the Peppers and Gnarls Barkley. I think he would have gotten a better response if they could pull out a half-decent life performance. Seriously, they were terrible.

I miss last years Grammy , For everything

Starting I was on vacation , so it was the only award ever I could stay watchin until the end ......

Today I will have to sleep in next 30 min

Without mention I was rooting for u2 like in a World Cup Final Game , and the bastards won :drool:

Lancemc said:
I actually saw the DC show with the Peppers and Gnarls Barkley. I think he would have gotten a better response if they could pull out a half-decent life performance. Seriously, they were terrible.

yes thank you.. THEY WERE AWFUL!! :huh:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

YOU ARE NUTS! :crazy:

what u been smokin???:huh:

i'm with him on that one... i prefer st. elsewhere to stadium arcadium, even though stadium's grown on me with time.

Lancemc said:

gnarls barkley is not a person... it's two people. there's no "he"

So i haven't seen a second of the awards tonight. Have there been any notable wins so far?

:madwife: :madwife: :madwife: :madwife: :madwife: :madwife: :madwife:

Knive.gif

Did she win for the album or the "One" cover (I'm not really paying much attention :lol:)?

If she won for the "One" cover, she should've thanked U2 considering, well, they wrote the song.

If it's for the album, eh, whatever.

no she didn't she had index cards in her hand on the first award and didn't mention u2.. however she was thanking everyone under the sun and ran out of time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom