2007 Grammy Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one4u2 said:
Kelly what happened with you and Fergie, sounds personal? :giggle:

"My Humps", that's what happened!

One day that song came on the radio in my car and I thought, "Wow. That is the worst song in the entire world. Ever." And then she came out with "London Bridge" and "Fergalicious". Not as bad as "My Humps", but then again what is? Those two songs were just the cherry on top of the sundae that is "My Humps" thus cementing my Fergie hate.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

One day that song came on the radio in my car and I thought, "Wow. That is the worst song in the entire world. Ever." And then she came out with "London Bridge" and Fergalicious". Not as bad as "My Humps", but then again what is? Those two songs were just the cherry on top of the sundae that is "My Humps" thus cementing my Fergie hate.

It really is the worst! I am not at all close to being a BEP fan, however I would still steal her boyfriend anyday :wink:

phanan said:
I think I'll just set the Grammys to record and if something worthwhile happens, I'll watch it then. I can't bring myself to sit through this entire thing...

Very much what we do with our president speaches that last for 5 or more hours:rolleyes: :lmao:

I think I´m gonna do the same

kellyahern said:

One day that song came on the radio in my car and I thought, "Wow. That is the worst song in the entire world. Ever." And then she came out with "London Bridge" and "Fergalicious". Not as bad as "My Humps", but then again what is? Those two songs were just the cherry on top of the sundae that is "My Humps" thus cementing my Fergie hate.

i think that fergalicious is the worst :yuck:

Who am I to say, I am totally ignorant about music:shrug:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
timberlake was quite good... but some will just never admit it because they don't want to admit that they liked a former "boy bander"

:love:

The end of that was a bit Zoo TV :wink:

PS - Is it me or is this show mixed awfully? Everything has an echo and the "older generation" I'm watching it with keeps asking me to translate the lyrics through all that echo.

Caroni said:

She used to be my favourite artist (even over U2) but then I discovered she used really bad hidden messages in music, so :shrug:

Whereas reggaeton just puts the bad message in your face?:wink:

and the Johnny Cash lovefest continues.

The Walk the Line soundtrack won over Little Miss Sunshine.

:grumpy:

love_u2_adam said:
hey does someone wana help me out please...I'll give you a cookie if you do...ok I'm trying to win tickets to see the grammys next year and i need to answer the question:

Who was the first Canadian presenter to appear live on stage?

id be grateful lol

I stopped watching it. But did someone say that Nelly Furtado was on? Maybe it was her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom