2007 Grammy Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
i would like to claim part of a grammy... lewis black won a grammy for best comedy album for "the carnegie hall performance"

considering that i was at that show that he recorded, thus my laugh is technicaly on the album, i believe i should also get a grammy.

That almost evens out the "My Humps" win. Nah, no it doesn't.

That's cool that you were there though, I love that album.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i would like to claim part of a grammy... lewis black won a grammy for best comedy album for "the carnegie hall performance"

considering that i was at that show that he recorded, thus my laugh is technicaly on the album, i believe i should also get a grammy.

So do your acceptance speech now :flirt:

And yay for Bruce. The best show I saw last year, hands down. :love:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

So do your acceptance speech now :flirt:

And yay for Bruce. The best show I saw last year, hands down. :love:

i would like to thank the accademy, my mom and dad, my sisters, the kid that i don't know about from that drunken night with the stripper in dallas, fake edge, jesus, george bush, kanyeezie, black people, and most importantly, you the fans.

Last edited:
LemonMelon was right, The Lips did win Best Rock Instrumental.

My Humps beat out Keane, Snow Patrol, and Death Cab for Cutie, absolutely astounding.

kellyahern said:

Does this mean we have to refer to it as the "Grammy award winning My Humps"?

Or is it "My Grammy award winning Humps"? :hmm:

I haven't decided how I felt about the Police's performance. I liked the rocking parts, but the jazzier part in the middle wasn't my sort of thing.

I never thought I'd say this but I'm so happy that U2 didn't win this one.

A victory would have validated that horrible collaboartion with Mary J. Blige and maybe encouraged the boys to do more.

U2 :( what da?

After hearing all the nominees, I think with the exception of Shakira/Wyclef...U2 & MJ sounded the best.

I am glad for Tony Bennet I just love him!

BonoManiac said:
I never thought I'd say this but I'm so happy that U2 didn't win this one.

A victory would have validated that horrible collaboartion with Mary J. Blige and maybe encouraged the boys to do more.

Bono is sitting at home making a note as we speak:

Mary J OUT
Fergie IN
U2 back on the GRAMMY train!! YEAH! Hello hello!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom