1st and Last songs that link up nicely

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
Intro and Outro is the easiest name to give 'em, I guess.

I really like the pairing that El-P (acclaimed hip hop producer and rapper) uses on his new (and excellent) Jazz (!) album, High Water Mark:
Track 1: Please Stay
Track 8: Please Leave Yesterday

I thought that was oh so fun and amusing, and I just wanted to share with y'all.

bad religion's into the unknown was somewhat like that. it's the album that almost no one has a real copy of because no one like it (it had synths. synths aren't punk, or something...) and the band destroyed the rest of the copies (or they were burned in a warehouse fire by accident, either way, you'll never find it anywhere else than on the internet.

track1--it's only over when...
track 8--you give up

Pink Floyd, The Wall

1st Track: In The Flesh?
Last Track: Outside the Wall.

They are completely circular. Check it out at high volume and you'll know what I mean.

<<<<<<<<<GENESIS >>>>>>>>>>>>

1cd .
1.The Lamb Lies Down on broadway
11. Chamber of 32 doors

2cd .
1.Lilywhite Lilith
12. It

pure genious .

ah... you did mean musically

i thought you meant title-wise :der:

In the first song on the War album, Sunday Bloody Sunday, there's the line "How long/how long must we sing this song?" And "40" has the line "How long to sing this song?" I've always thought that was brilliant.

Ican't dance , i can't talk , the only thing that matters is the way that i walk ...

IWasBored said:
ah... you did mean musically

i thought you meant title-wise :der:

it's perfection in perfection , like Boston Bruins right now , just keep it together for awhile .

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

i originally meant title wise.. but hey, anything goes!

Back
Top Bottom