1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Former President Bush.

:fuckyeah:

:combust: Sounds so heavenly.

He turned back to look at someone and this lady yelled, real snotty, "Bye!"

Get the fuck out, Bush. And don't come back, goddamn it.

OK, perhaps I should get some sleep ... was thinking of staying up and going grocery shopping first thing, but I'm fading fast.

Night, Axver. You saw the most important bit. When you wake up, it'll be a new world.

Yeah, there's just a parade down Pennsylvania Ave or something like that left now, isn't there?

I think it's safe to turn in. I've seen the part I most wanted to see.

Can't believe a new chapter has finally been begun. This is a momentous day.

:wave:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnna! :hyper:

what can I make with baby bok choy, some other green thing which resembles celery but isn't, seasoning, stock, rice and maybe a red capsicum? i'm starving and i feel like cooking. something with lots of random fresh stuff. not too chinese though.

Hyperventilation from anticipation is beginning....:uhoh:....the production assistant for Jim-Jim & Colm emailed to say she will phone me and get me ready for the boys....and that she'll make sure 'the lads' go easy on me!! :lol: :uhoh:

:lmao: I finally got off my arse and scanned it!! I LOVE IT!!! :lmao:

I think the call will be about 4hrs away....I think it's about 7am Dublin time, so 8pm NZ time....

I am highly amused that now three of my cards have become avatars.

And cool, I'll definitely be here. Going to go buy lunch and some groceries soon, but that won't take long.

Lets just hope she's right and they don't go too hard on me!! And that I don't die of stage fright!! You and some of the others (whoever can make it) had better be here for moral support!!!! :lol:

Ax, your status should read "Official Avatar Creator" :lol:

My Mum had collected our mail when we were away, she was really curious as to who sent this mysterious envelope from Australia, then she wondered why I wouldn't show her the card!! :lmao: She's a bit pure, is my Mum :angel:

I'm sure you'll be fine! I'll be here, and hopefully some of the others should be. By the sounds of one of his posts last night, I think Ian might make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom