1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always glad to spread the Buck love :up:

OK if I wanna have an actual chance of getting out of bed at 3.00 am I better go now, see ya folks and see ya tomorrow at the dawning of a new era, and other political cliches snaffled off Karl Stefanovic :wave:

In the last Superthread, cin recaptured 14th place in the posting stats from you, Liam. You were a single post ahead at the start of Boot, Surprise.

Fucking hell. It's hot, and I hate everything and want to go and live in another country. Not the best combination.

With reference to the thread, congratulations, President Obama. May your reign be successful and not kick off any major hostilities, or turn the world against one religion or another, unlike your predecessor.

Fucking hell. It's hot, and I hate everything and want to go and live in another country. Not the best combination.

I thought I was the one who wanted to piss off from Australia.

And the cool change that's come through has at least made things tolerable here in Brunswick, though ironically, early this evening AFTER it cooled down, my place was at its hottest, while at the 40 degree height, I didn't even need the fan on.

I thought I was the one who wanted to piss off from Australia.

And the cool change that's come through has at least made things tolerable here in Brunswick, though ironically, early this evening AFTER it cooled down, my place was at its hottest, while at the 40 degree height, I didn't even need the fan on.

I've decided that I want to get away from here as soon as possible. Ideally, I want to be working in some sort of humanitarian or theological capacity in Africa by next year. Just a one year break.

Probably shouldn't drink anything now, the sugar will keep me awake.

How are we all, she asks in that annoying plural inclusive collective way?

I just love the way the temperature oscillated when the change came through. 40C one minute, 28C twenty minutes later. Then 25, then 30, by the time I went home. Crazy.

Hmmm, I'm tempted to go outside and sit for a bit.

So, what's new here on Interference? Not like I've been away or anything, but has anything happened?

I've decided that I want to get away from here as soon as possible. Ideally, I want to be working in some sort of humanitarian or theological capacity in Africa by next year. Just a one year break.

That would be pretty intense, but I can certainly see that sort of thing suiting you.

Probably shouldn't drink anything now, the sugar will keep me awake.

How are we all, she asks in that annoying plural inclusive collective way?

I'm not too bad and hoping that I'll make it through the night.

So, what's new here on Interference? Not like I've been away or anything, but has anything happened?

WTAHAN is just devolving into dull ranting from either side. It's a letdown really. We were discussing this in the other thread - the anticipated lulz have largely not eventuated. (Yes, yes, Ali, I know what you're thinking.)

Thora did some work in South Africa through her church, just for a few weeks last year. She said it was amazing, and it must have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom