The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1.gif

wooohooo tre :hug:

I honor your 10K with a smile from Ms. Guinness of San Francisco.........

3454643923232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D82%3B%3D%3B88%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B%3C5%3A47%3A38ot1lsi

And a toast from the O'BAW family....Mr. BAW, Bono's American Wife and DeadMansParty...cheers!

3454643923232%7Ffp334%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E73%3A%3E%3A97%3EWSNRCG%3D3232%3C%3B6959%3C23nu0mrj

Last edited:
god I fucking hate self-important postwhores who start threads to brag about their "post count" and the like, i rate this thread 0 stars :rant: :blahblah:

well, i figured someone had to be the first. :wink:

no i'm only kidding, congrats on your proud accomplishment (thanks in large part to describe probably, lol)

:applaud:

VertigoGal said:
god I fucking hate self-important postwhores who start threads to brag about their "post count" and the like, i rate this thread 0 stars :rant: :blahblah:

no i'm only kidding, congrats on your proud accomplishment (thanks in large part to describe probably, lol)

and the Pleba party girls threads:shh:

oops..did I say that outloud tre?

:wink:

^:whistle:

VertigoGal said:
god I fucking hate self-important postwhores who start threads to brag about their "post count" and the like, i rate this thread 0 stars

:lmao:

:sexywink:

:tongue:

Dismantled said:

and the Pleba party girls threads:shh:

oops..did I say that outloud tre?

:wink:

:lol:
hehehe
:shifty:

Last edited:
this is so crazy! I remember when you first started posting regularly, and Redkat and I were saying how we were crack addicts in comparison. And now suddenly you have 10,000 posts!
Congrats, Tre :hug:

Back
Top Bottom