10,000 posts, guys. guys, this is the greatest moment of my life, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoomerang96 said:
actually i demand others speak up and tell me what their favourite post was. there's SO many to choose from...

yeah, really. where to even begin?

well, how about the handful of times over the years that you'd addressed me. let it be said, to me, that was like standing in line at a supermarket and, all of the sudden, Brian Austin Green appears out of nowhere and cuts in front you, looks at you, says, "sorry, i'm on a casting call and i'm late" . . . and it turns out, he is the 1 millionth cutomer, winning a brand new set of wheels!!! who cares that I got cheated out of a brand new car, OMG! :faint:, Brian Austin Green acknowledged me!!! OMG! where are the paparazzi when you need them?!!

i mean, aside from the fact that your comments successfully managed to bury my already poor self-esteem, the fact reamains: you acknowledged me!!!! you acknowledged me!!!! :crack: :sad: :hug:'s

Last edited:
Zootlesque said:

Yeah it was! at least according to the search results from your profile page!

If you're premium, you can pretty much locate anybody's first post! :mac:

Could you please post the link :drool:

There was a "office letter" that was created by Phil Connors (or what was his name?) that I think was one of my all time favorites. I believe Lilly and I were the only two to respond. It was a well written letter.

Topic:   mad dancing
Zoomerang96
Refugee

-------------------------------------------------------------------does anyone here ever go to dances, and then dance extremely mad? i mean face scruntched, arms flailing, and running around looking demented, possessed and homicidal?

does this get girls? ive been doing this alot lately with some other guys, and im not getting very much positive attention.

what do girls want anyway?! if not that then what?!

i should mention that mad dancing also includes screaming at people around you, your face turning red, and clenching your fists together and running around, jumping up and down and going as berserk as possible.

------------------
-death bear

nathan1977 said:
What was the very first post on Interference?

And who was the first poster?

If you go to Members --->List by date joined ----> Last page you find that u2feedback was the first member to join on 5-21-2000. My guess is that this was elvis testing out the site. Not sure who was the first to post though. It's interesting to search through all of the early posts nonetheless!

btw Congratulations on your 10,000th post bear. I couldn't possibly decide on a favorite post of yours though :scratch: it'd be like choosing a favorite child.

does anyone here ever go to dances, and then dance extremely mad? i mean face scruntched, arms flailing, and running around looking demented, possessed and homicidal?

i should mention that mad dancing also includes screaming at people around you, your face turning red, and clenching your fists together and running around, jumping up and down and going as berserk as possible.

------------------
-death bear

:drool:

Achtung_Bebe said:
someone could design a Zoomerang96 greatest hits album cover. And set every greatest hit to spoken words. This could be the next big poll on Interference :happy:

you ARE the original achtung bebe aren't you?

you know, i'll be honest, i was suren't at first. you'd been gone for the longest time.

you should fill me in as to what persuaded you to return?

good to have you back, nonetheless. :up:

^ yes bear, I AM the original Bebe! Accept no substitutes. :cool:

I was gone for an eternity. A good 3.5 years or so. I honestly do not know why I vanished so completely in the first place, but I returned because HTDAAB was released, and I only knew about it a week before :huh: this saddened me. So, I got swept up in the hype of the tour and such. Now I'm trying to justify frequenting this place again when I have school work to tend to. Oh well, I've always been a mega procrastinator anyway.

Thank you for the welcome back. I'm positive I've missed a lot of action around here. I only recently learned about the fake edge fiasco :ohmy:

Atleast I made it back in time to witness your 10,000th post :happy:

Back
Top Bottom