# 1 Hottest Bachelor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
Taylor! Maybe he'll find that woman and they'll get married....

"American Idol" Taylor Hicks is ranked as the No. 1 "hottest bachelor" by People magazine — and he's looking for love.

The 29-year-old silver-haired crooner tops People's list in the magazine's new issue, on newsstands Friday. But the "Idol" winner says he'd happily give up his bachelor days.

"There's been no time," Hicks says of his dating life. "Now, I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with the right woman."

Hicks also wants to find a woman he exchanged glances with on a recent airline flight. Of the mystery blonde, he says, "We waved and did a double-take look. It seemed like something out of a movie."

The magazine has set up e-mail and mailing addresses for the mystery woman to contact Hicks. The singer will also perform the song "Possibilities" in a new commercial for the Ford Motor Co., it was announced Wednesday.

Other "hot" bachelors — who aren't ranked by the magazine — are several celebrities no longer involved in high-profile romances, including Matthew McConaughey (ex-boyfriend of Penelope Cruz), Nick Lachey (formerly married to Jessica Simpson), Jake Gyllenhaal (who dated Kirsten Dunst) and Kenny Chesney (briefly married to Renee Zellweger).

The list also includes Ryan Seacrest, Jamie Foxx, Owen Wilson and Wentworth Miller.

I like the picture on their site

taylor_hicks.jpg

Ace made the list too-don't see it but to each his/her own. Same for Seacrest, personally I see nothing even remotely hot about him

ace_young.jpg

People always say ... " 'You're a lot bigger than I expected!' " (He's 6'1.")

Fans go crazy for ... "my butt, my hair and my face. A lot of fans call me Ace the Face. I think it's the cheekbones."

My secret crush is ... "Keira Knightley.
She's someone I'd really like to meet."

In the future ... "I will have as many kids as I can afford."

NEW YORK (Hollywood Reporter) -- Season five "American Idol" champion Taylor Hicks' soulful rendition of "Do I Make You Proud" will debut on the top of the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart to be published Thursday.

The silver-haired Alabama native sold 190,000 physical singles and another 38,000 digital downloads of the track, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

Three of the previous four "Idol" winners also have nabbed the top spot on the singles roster. Carrie Underwood's "Inside Your Heaven" sold a combined 169,000 units in its first full week last year. Fantasia's "I Believe" moved 142,000 and Kelly Clarkson sold 236,000 of "A Moment Like This."

Season two runner-up Clay Aiken scored the No. 1 spot with "This Is the Night" with a whopping 393,000, staving off winner Ruben Studdard's "Flying Without Wings" (286,000).

As previously reported, Hicks is currently recording for his 19 Recordings/Arista album debut, which is slated for release this fall.

"I'm really excited," Hicks told Billboard.com. "There's gonna be some really, really great things on the album. I've got some secret stuff that I'm completely stoked about and I know everybody else will be, too."

ntalwar said:
Based on that photo, it looks like he's after 16 year olds :wink: .

Well, that's pretty much the demographic who listen to Idol junk.:wink:

BTW, you ladies are aware Matthew doesn't wear deodorant EVER!!! :huh:

I'm sorry. Taylor Hicks is not hot. If he walked down the street, he would be just another average guy.

A hottie is a guy with 6-pack abs, nice tan, nice muscles, and a gorgeous face.

:combust:

BonosBaby12 said:
Matthew McConaughey is a bachelor I would love to get a hold of :flirt:

Im not a Taylor Hicks fan but that is a good picture of him above

FYI...Matthew McConaughey does not use deorderant...he said so on a Barbara Walters special. :ohmy:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Ace made the list too-don't see it but to each his/her own.
ace_young.jpg

People always say ... " 'You're a lot bigger than I expected!' " (He's 6'1.")

Fans go crazy for ... "my butt, my hair and my face. A lot of fans call me Ace the Face. I think it's the cheekbones."

My secret crush is ... "Keira Knightley.
She's someone I'd really like to meet."

In the future ... "I will have as many kids as I can afford."

I see it..... :drool:

(AP)Two weeks after Taylor Hicks discussed his first crush as a young boy, the woman from his past has contacted People magazine.

The "American Idol" winner told People in a recent interview that he never forgot his first crush: "I was in the second grade; she was in the sixth." He added that ever since, he's always liked older women.

After reading the article, the woman, Christy Lee Worsham, called People. She's now married, and was surprised she had made such an impact on Hicks.

"He was such a fun kid," Worsham, 32, said. "I'm married. But I'd like to reconnect. He was like a brother to me."

Hicks, 29, was ranked as the "hottest bachelor" by People earlier this month. He then said he was on the lookout for another love interest: a mystery blond woman he briefly exchanged glances with on an airline flight.

A spokeswoman for People, who set up an e-mail and mailing address to help track her down, said Thursday there had been no luck yet.

Windmilllane said:
I'm sorry. Taylor Hicks is not hot. If he walked down the street, he would be just another average guy.

:up: totally agreed. He seems too old with his greyness and there is nothing special on him to admire him so much.

Windmilllane said:

are you trying to get yourself banned from here as well? your constant comments like this is getting incredibly old.

Back
Top Bottom