(11-05-03) Confirmed: Slane Special Airing on MTV2 -- RockOnTV *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
U2 on MTV2 November 18

As part of its Spankin' New Music Week, US cable channel MTV2 is airing a half-hour special on "U2 Go Home: Live from Slane Castle" to air Tuesday, November 18 at 7:30 p.m. Eastern.

RockOnTV is billing this as, "Excerpts from U2's forthcoming DVD "U2 Go Home: Live From Slane Castle," so it is probably the same show that aired in Ireland a few weeks ago.

:ohmy: I know I haven't been around for a while but what a great thing to hear!! I will be glued to the tv that day!! I'm happy today:wink:

Speaking of T.V. appearances...for those who have VH1 Classic, you'll want to watch it next Monday night, 'cause at 6 pm (central time here, that is) they're showing this Classic In Concert thingy on U2, from their Elevation tour. :). I saw a commercial for it this afternoon on there.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
Speaking of T.V. appearances...for those who have VH1 Classic, you'll want to watch it next Monday night, 'cause at 6 pm (central time here, that is) they're showing this Classic In Concert thingy on U2, from their Elevation tour. :). I saw a commercial for it this afternoon on there.

Angela

edited to say I just say the same commercial when I flipped to that channel :lol:

Last edited:
Hi everyone......I haven't been here for sometime now. And the first day back and there's a wealth of goog info......I guess it's time to set the good 'ol VCR again as I try to capture all the showings/specials etc.

Back
Top Bottom