(10-09-03) New Bono Pics from UNA-USA Dinner -- Interference.com *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Bono Attends UNA-USA Dinner in New York Wednesday

As reported on Interference.com earlier, Bono was in New York last night to speak on behalf of DATA at the UNA-USA Global Leadership Dinner. WireImage and London Features both have pictures from the event. Bono also presented the UNA-USA Global Humanitarian Action Award to Alex Godwin Coutinho, M.D., M.P.H, the Executive Director of The AIDS Support Organization (TASO), based in Africa.

WireImage Gallery
http://www.wireimages.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====38373

London Features Gallery
http://217.158.83.123/scripts/kws30.... PICTURES DENNIS VAN TINE/LFI&submit=lsearch

You do need to be registered with both sites to enlarge thumbnails.

Thanks to PLEBA!

Last edited:
Just found this on Yahoo!

r4256604502.jpg

Those wireimages pics are already enlarged on PLEBA in the new Bono pics thread, and also on u2guatemala!:)

r4256604502.jpg

:bow: muchos gracias :bow:
don't you just want to suck on.....that chest and neck....
:drool:
if i told you what i was REALLY thinking..:shame:
can some photoshop wizard out there unthumbnail those pics for us?
:hyper:
PLEASE?!!
:hyper:

There is no way to blow up thumbnails :grumpy: since they are such low res and are so small they only blur.

But, all those wireimages pics are seen in larger form on u2guatemala.com, and in PLEBA, in Kellyahern's "couple(small) new Bono pics" thread. Don't be fooled by the title, that's what it was originally, but all the latest Bono pics, big ones too are posted there. So have a look! :)

Yahoo (Reuters) is running this one, it said it was from Oct. 9 and a different event!

capt.xtrf10210100138.crisis_dinner_bono_xtrf102.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom