(10-06-03) Bono Launches Peter & The Wolf -- ShowBiz Ireland *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
[SIMG]http://showbizireland.com/images/stars/peterwolf-bono-2.jpg[/SIMG]
Bono's Peter & The Wolf: Photos

Last Friday night saw Bono and friends throwing a big bash for their famous friends in City Hall and in the Clarence Hotel and as usual it was all in the name of charity.

peterwolf-bono-1.jpg

Bono at Peter and the Wolf exhibition

Bono and his two daughters Jordan and Eve illustrated Peter and the Wolf book along with voice overs by Gavin Friday and an ensemble by Maurice Seezer and put the package in book format with a CD Rom enclosed to raise money for the Irish Hospice Foundation.

Last Friday saw the group launch the package to the media in Dublin's City Hall with a backdrop of the original paintings done by Bono and his daughters.

peterwolf-bono-3.jpg

The Edge at the afterparty

But in true Bono style the U2 frontman invited all of the VIP guests at the event back to his plush Clarence Hotel for a bite to eat and a few drinks.

peterwolf-bono-4.jpg

Bono and Gavin Friday

Those who went back to the after party included his wife Ali Hewson, The Edge, John Rocha, Flora Montgomery, Sinead O'Connor, Donovan and many more.

So if you want to get your hands on Peter and the Wolf or want to bid for Bono's original artwork get over to: www.PeterWolf.org

--ShowBiz Ireland

YES YES! I saw this on the UTV news last night!!

OMG HE LOOKED SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it showed his daughters siggies on the paintings too and it was mentioned they helped him paint it.............

aww man he looked so :drool:

WOWZERS!!!!!!!!!! :up::up::up:

and the paintings look great! :up:

:hyper:

maybe Bono come help paint pics for Pleba!

:happy:

BTW I didnt realise that was Gavin speaking - telling the story as the camera moved over the pics on TV - after a moment I thought it was Bono speaking dead low into a fecked up microphone......cause the voice sounded so shimmery and quiet! and low low low!

Bono looking younger, smarter, tanned...

I feel an album-cover photo shoot coming on!

Back
Top Bottom