(09-25-03) Larry and Paul Spotted at The Fringe -- ShowBiz Ireland *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
[SIMG]http://www.showbizireland.com/images/stars/fringe-fest1.jpg[/SIMG]
U2 & The Corrs Support Fringe Fest

Never ones to let a friend down members from both U2 and The Corrs turned out to support their mutual friend Gavin Friday as he opened his show at the launch of the Dublin Fringe Festival.

The ESB Dublin Fringe Festival 2003 runs from 22nd September to the 11th October and is a chance for revelers to see over 100 different events and attractions, and over 700 performances.

The opening night saw singer Gavin Friday's show "I didn't come down the Liffey in a Bubble" which is a mix of his songs and poetry.

The show opened in the very bizarre looking Spiegeltent, which faces the Jervis Street Shopping Centre.

On the night Gavin attracted his VIP friends which included U2 drummer Larry Mullen and U2 manager Paul McGuinness, The Corrs' Andrea Corr, Shane MacGowan and his girlfriend Victoria Clarke, and journalist BP Fallon.

Gav's mates Bono and The Edge couldn't be at the launch as they are away holidaying in the South of France.

Larry
fringe-fest1.jpg

Paul McGuinness and BP Fallon
fringe-fest4.jpg

For more photos, check out www.showbizireland.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Larry looks cool. Starting to show some age, though. He looks like he might be pushing 30 now!

BP Fallon and Larry at the same event? I wonder if ten years was enough time apart to get over not liking each other?

Bono and Edge: STILL VACATIONING IN FRANCE??? ...... is a new U2 album even in the works???

when looking at BP ,why do i keep hearing....My OWN, MY PRECIOUSSSS!!!

Back
Top Bottom