(09-16-03) U2: The Best of Propaganda Set for Sept. 22 -- Carlton Books *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
U2: The Best of Propaganda Set for Sept. 22 -- Carlton Books *

U2:The Best of Propaganda Set for Sept. 22
Carlton Books

THE BEST OF PROPAGANDA
20 YEARS OF THE OFFICIAL U2 MAGAZINE
FOREWORD BY U2 and the band?s manager PAUL MCGUINNESS

Propaganda: U2 World Service, a magazine written and compiled by U2 for their fan-club members, has appeared on a roughly bi-annual basis since the start of their career. Now, at last, Propaganda is going public.

U2: The Best Of Propaganda, is a beautiful coffee-table book which compiles the finest moments, most candid interviews and exclusive photography from Propaganda?s twenty-year existence and reproduces them in their original design and typography. This is a unique inside story of the development of the biggest rock band in the world.

This lavish book is crammed with band interviews, self-penned features and photography by the likes of Anton Corbijn. There are few rock souvenirs that can genuinely be described as ?must-haves? for any collector. This is one of them.

U2: The Best of Propaganda
Published by Carlton Books on 22nd September 2003 at ?20 HB

CONTENTS
Introduction;
Foreword by U2 and Paul McGuinness;
Propaganda 1981 - 2003: a carefully chosen selection of the very best of twenty years of the insights, tour diaries, reflections and ambitions of U2.

AUTHOR
Propaganda is largely U2 in their own words, either via self-penned articles and tour diaries or unusually revealing interviews. However, there are also insightful contributions from major journalists and members of the band?s inner circle, as well as a host of beautiful images by top rock photographer Anton Corbijn.

Thanks to Emma!

The fact that Amazon U.S.A. doesn't have it in their database at all is not a good sign. If it was going to be available here, they'd know about it and would be listing it for preorder.

It is pretty easy to order from Amazon U.K. though

I notice it was available for pre-sale at walmart.com but it doesn't indicate when pre-orders will be shipped.

Last edited:
So is this book going to count as Prop's "last issue", or will there be another standard issue closer to the album release/tour early next year?

Anybody know?

i had pre-orderd the book from amazon us this summer, but then they canceled my order and said it was taking to long. when i searched again, it said that it was unavailable. walmart.com, even though i hate walmart, said that it should ship on 10/28.

Back
Top Bottom