(09-03-2003) Bono Hangs with Beyonce and Jay-Z - Showbiz Ireland *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.showbizireland.com/

Bono Lunches with Beyonce & Jay-Z...

Bono really is Rock Royalty and to prove it when he goes for lunch in the exclusive resort of St Tropez the likes of Beyonce, Jay-Z, and Helena Christensen show up! U2 front man Bono was spotted on holiday in St Tropez in Southern France recently where he was chilling out with his wife Ali and band mate The Edge.

And if that wasn't enough famous faces for onlookers as the group went for lunch Crazy in Love star Beyonce and her boyfriend Jay-Z turned up for a bite. Supermodel Helena Christensen also squeezed in around the celebrity packed table.

maybe they already made an album and are relaxing while it goes through post-production... smiling for all the camera's because they know something we don't know...

good for the jigga man... hangin' with the bono-man. hmmmm... i'm thinking a roc-a-fella remix of new york would sound quite nice...

maybe bono shared some tips with beyonce on how to go on tv and actually sing her song, rather than have a tape in the background and just sing the chorus, as per her mtv-vma performance.

I read where they were doing album stuff in France. Maybe they need to recharge their batteries for a short break. You can't push inspiration, you just have to let it come. I'm sure they'll get the album out as soon as they can.

ST. TROPEZ WOULD BE NICE, BUT BESIDES BONO, I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHO THE OTHER LUNCHEON GUESTS ARE; OH WELL

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
maybe they already made an album and are relaxing while it goes through post-production... smiling for all the camera's because they know something we don't know...

good for the jigga man... hangin' with the bono-man. hmmmm... i'm thinking a roc-a-fella remix of new york would sound quite nice...

maybe bono shared some tips with beyonce on how to go on tv and actually sing her song, rather than have a tape in the background and just sing the chorus, as per her mtv-vma performance.

*cringe* :huh:

Back
Top Bottom