(08-23-2002) Bono and Edge At Corr Wedding - Yahoo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://news.yahoo.com/

Irish Pop Drummer Caroline Corr Weds
Fri Aug 23, 7:12 AM ET

capt.1030056266.spain_people_corrs_wedding_mad104.jpg

The Edge leaving the wedding in Deia

DEIA DE MALLORCA, Balearic Islands (AP) - Caroline Corr, drummer of the four-member sibling Irish pop group The Corrs, married longtime boyfriend Frank Woods in a candlelit church on this Balearic island. The ceremony took place Thursday evening in Deia, a village on the rugged western shore of Mallorca, a hotspot for the European jet set.

Among the guests were Bono and The Edge, lead singer and guitarist of the Irish rock group U2.

Corr, 31, arrived in a Rolls-Royce accompanied by her brother, Jim. She wore a white dress into the church, which was lit by candles after a heavy rainstorm caused a power failure, the Spanish news agency Efe reported.

The Corrs ? sisters Andrea, Caroline and Sharon, and brother Jim ? have sold more than 27 million albums since their 1995 debut.

Gina Marie said:

Is it just me or does Bono look like some badass mafia bodyguard for Ali?

Nice pics - thanks for posting Gina Marie! My fave is the last one with that cute Edge look & smile - makes you wonder what he's thinking! :)

Last edited:
Ali is gorgeous! :cute:

Morleigh's skirt is really cool too!

Great pics, great article! Thanks for sharing this with us!!!

wow

:bono: is it me or does it look like bono cut his hair shorter?
like an in between of elevation of popmart. looks good though.
love the pics!
meg:up:

U2girl said:
Is it just me or does Bono look like some badass mafia bodyguard for Ali?

Haha, yeah, no kidding. :).

Everyone looked great in those pictures. Thanks for posting them. And thanks for sharing the article. Sounds like it was a lovely ceremony. Congratulations to Caroline and her new husband as well.

Oh, and Gina Marie, I love your sig.

Angela

Damn.....our boys and their girls just keep getting better and better looking........they're timeless !!:heart: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom