(08-21-2003) Bono and Edge on the high seas! - People Magazine *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry forever young? Come on ppl. Have you never heard of botox? Cosmetic surgery? You can't rule it out :uhoh: Just because he's your favorite drummer doesn't mean it's not true. Not that there's anything wrong with that if he did! ;) If you have the money and want to look good, why not? There are enough old wrinkly ppl in this world!

Hip old man look? Bah! Bono and Edge should be able to drag youth out another 20 years if other stars are any indication. Adam, it's already too late. Sorry! :reject: Anyway Bono, Ali and Edge look fine to me in that pic:)

LOL!!!

.....the hip old man look. :lol:

The day after the Super Bowl, my 7th graders said, "...they looked liked a bunch of old farts!"

Well, they might be old farts to 12 and 13 year old kids, but they are the hottest looking old farts that I've ever seen! Even though I think Bono is the sexiest, I think Adam has had the best turn around these last twenty years. Think about it. You remember those FRO days. He's come a long way. I think he looks really good, grey hair or not.

Now Bono with grey hair is another story. I've seen his brother, and I'm not so sure...:slant:

Last edited:
Bono with gray hair, noooo! :scream: Keep dyeing it, please! ;)
They're not THAT old. I'm not ready to give them up to old farthood, maybe because they're my age :uhoh: :no:

RHCP and Bon Jovi are their age, and they still look young. Look at Bowie, well over 50. The 'distinguished' old man look does nothing for me. Maybe I'm 'old school' but oldness and rock and roll just don't mix. You can't help getting the years, but you don't have to look it or become crotchety. Don't give up guys! I hope to see some cool rock stars on tour next year. Show 'em we're not ready for the fish farm yet!

Last edited:
Oh it's absolutely adorable!! :wink: I love the pic too!! Cowboy hats aren't my favorite thing, but Bono can pull it off!

i think theyre all looking good for their age------>> because its not how old you are, its how old you feel that matters..........so these boys won't be needing botox or anything like that. they don't need it --(its all in the head)

21 years of marriage!! good on them

Last edited:
Bono_edge.jpg

Bono_edge2.jpg

Bono_edge3.jpg

(From U2 fanclub via zootopia)

U2Kitten said:
Bono_edge.jpg

Bono_edge2.jpg

Bono_edge3.jpg

(From U2 fanclub via zootopia)

muchos gracias for these stunning pics...isn't Bono's natural hair a bit on the red side? :scratch:
whatever the case...
:drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom