(07-09-2003) Bono Interviewed on Good Morning America - Interference.com *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.interference.com

Bono Talks to Diane Sawyer

Diane Sawyer interviewed Bono this morning on Good Morning America via satellite from his home in Dublin. Bono spoke about the AIDS pandemic in Africa and his goal of of getting President Bush to commit to a financial aid plan to help the people get the care they need. Presumably, this appearance was related to Bono attending the launch of the United Nations? Human Development Report in Dublin yesterday.

Many thanks to KristenF and my PLEBA girls

I was lucky, my mom knows how much I love Bono and U2, and while I was sleeping upstairs, she ran up and woke me up just before it came on.

Transcripts are available from transcripts.tv and are about $20. You can also go to the GMA page on abcnews.com for info on buying tapes of the show (I'm sure those are costly as well).

BONO LIVE ON GMA AND A CUP OF JAVA

WHAT A GREAT WAY TO AWAKEN: BONO LIVE ON GMA AND A GOOD CUP OF COFFEE......WELL, IT WOULD BE BETTER TO SHARE THAT CUP OF COFFEE WITH BONO AND ASK MY OWN QUESTIONS....LOL WHAT A GUY-WHAT A DIPLOMAT-WHAT A HUNK:wave: ITS THE SIMPLE THINGS IN LIFE AHHHHH:sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink:

It appears our button-down conservative congress does not want to cough up the money Bush promised... actually, the check hasn't been written yet, and the check hasn't been cashed yet..........

Back
Top Bottom