(06-29-2003) U2's 'Even Better' On Sex and the City - Interference.com *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.interference.com/

U2's hit song "Even Better Than the Real Thing" from 1991's Achtung Baby made an unexpected appearance in full on tonight's brand new episode of HBO's award-winning series Sex and the City.

For those who wish to tune in, the episode title is "Great Sexpectations" and the song appears towards the end of the show and on through the closing credits.

They really only wanted the opeing riff and then they let the song play through the credits.

I thought it was the best part of the show.

:up:

U2's hit song "where the streets have no name" from 1987's the joshua tree made an unexpected appearance in full in the parking lot of aldape's market last night when bg felt the need to blast it at an ear-splitting level from her chevy blazer before entering the market to buy a twelve pack of tecate and some limes.

for those who wish to hear it again, bg will most likely be stopping at aldape's market after work tonight to buy a gallon of milk.

It was a perfect way to end the episode...it kind of made me want to uh, play that song during....:shifty: nevermind!

i dont watch that show because it sucks

i will never listen to that song again

boo

:down:

I love sex and the city!!! One of my favourite series!!! Haven't seen that episode yet though!

WOW Alanis Morissette making a guest apperance and Now U2 songs!!! My favourite artists on my favourite show! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom