(06-24-2003) U2 Live: A Concert Documentary - Omnibus Press *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
[SIMG]http://209.218.170.66/images/OP/OP48840.jpg[/SIMG]

In November, a new and exciting book with hit bookstore shelves documenting all of U2's tours. Anything a fan could possibly want to know is here. Please check it out.

U2 Live: A Concert Documentary
by Pimm Jal de la Parra

Published By Omnibus Press,
An Imprint of the Music Sales Publishing Group

Available to the Book and Music Trades.

OP48840.jpg

OP48840
256 pages
ISBN 0.7119.9198.7
9 x 11.5 inches
UPC 7.52187.48840.8
Softcover
$29.95
November 2003

Since their formation in 1976, U2 have played over 1,000 concerts to millions of fans around the world. Now updated to include their PopMart and Elevation tours, U2 Live: A Concert Documentary takes you along to every single U2 live performance - from their earliest shows in Dublin to the heartwarming spectacle of their 2001 Elevation tour.

The book includes: Information, anecdotes and facts from virtually every single U2 show ever, from 1976 to 2003. Also covers: Dates, venues, set lists, radio and TV broadcasts, quotes from the stage and details of unreleased material and dozens of cover versions performed by U2. Contains an insightful commentary which traces the band?s musical development over 25 packed years. With over 500 color and black & white photographs, most previously unseen, which follows the band?s evolution from Dublin teenagers to global megastars.

FOR PUBLICITY INQUIRIES:
Contact Alison Wofford T: 212-254-2100 x 131 F: 212-254-2013 Email: aw@musicsales.com

Special thanks to Devlin!

With Pimm's passing, I was afraid we wouldn't get an updated edition of this book. I'm glad to read this. :)

Yes - this should be great.

When I heard that Pimm had passed on, I think it effected a great number of people (including the band) due to his excellent book.

I was on the mailing list for the new edition and submitted some info, but I got lost in the process. I think the woman taking charge of this (Caroline) is really going to follow in Pimm's footsteps and give us something that is truly special.

I for one cannot wait.

Back
Top Bottom