(06-18-2003) Updated (6/24) Solar Poster is False - Interference.com *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
(06-18-2003) Solar Poster is False - Interference.com *

New U2 Album details seemingly confirmed

Update June 24th: Hot Press publishes an article finally debunking the poster! Check it out here:
http://forum.interference.com/t78729.html

Interference has received photos of the first promotional poster of the previously mentioned U2 album, SOLAR. Below you will find pictures of the poster - including the Interscope logo. Please note that the only proof we have of the validity of this information is the information presented on the poster itself. We do not claim that all details are set in stone. The poster arrived on Monday in a box from Universal/Interscope in Europe, along with other posters from various artists on the label.

Please understand that the only information we have is what is on the poster itself - we are not claiming anything as TRUE. We are simply here to get this information to the fans, who can then take from it what they will.

Details on the poster:

Album title: SOLAR.
Album Release Date:: March 8th - worldwide. March 9th -USA.
First single due: January 2004

solar01.jpg

solar02.jpg

solar03.jpg

solar04.jpg

Last edited:
By the way, thank God that February is the shortest month. A single in January and the album in March. That is going to be a long wait to me.

Do you know? I am a sucker and I have been sucked in now.

and why have your promotional material done 9 months before it will be released in a time when record companies desperately try to keep things as secret as possible?

something smells fishy about this. hmmmmm i for one dont believe this. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CORRECT ME AND PROVE ME WRONG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom