(05-25-2004) Bono Takes Musos to Renards -- ShowBiz Ireland *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Bono Takes Musos to Renards

Ed. Note: This article goes along with the picture of Bono and Jimmy Iovine posted here yesterday.

Just what is music God Bono up to? The canny U2 frontman was spotted entertaining a group of top music industry executives in Renards nightclub at the weekend...

When Bono goes for a drink these days he's usually accompanied by the leader of a country, a movie icon, the Pope or even God himself! So we always keep a keen eye on those in his divine company.

At the weekend we were intrigued by a number of top music executives from Universal Music Group and Interscope Records grinning away as they entered VIP club Renards behind Bono.

Perhaps they just got the first preview of U2's new album or maybe it was simply just Bono's round?

renards-bono-1.jpg

--ShowBiz Ireland

I'm SO GLAD to see Bono more relaxed and having a bit of fun - he deserves EVERY GOOD THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO HIM!:yes:

BONO - ALWAYS REMEMBER TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF AND DON'T LET ANYONE TRY TO BOX YOU IN. :up:

YOU ARE GRACE OVER KARMA AND THE ONE IN CONTROL!:hug:

BREATHE FREE, dear one!:bono: :heart: :heart: :wave: :angel:

Jamila said:
I'm SO GLAD to see Bono more relaxed and having a bit of fun - he deserves EVERY GOOD THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO HIM!:yes:

BONO - ALWAYS REMEMBER TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF AND DON'T LET ANYONE TRY TO BOX YOU IN. :up:

YOU ARE GRACE OVER KARMA AND THE ONE IN CONTROL!:hug:

BREATHE FREE, dear one!:bono: :heart: :heart: :wave: :angel:

Gosh, Jamila are you a poet? That was great, probably answered my own question. BEAUTIFUL POST! :wink: If you want to, Jamila, see some of my poems in "Dream Out Loud."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom