(05-15-2004) U2 Studio Update, Live from Dublin - Interference.com *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
am i the only one who finds it odd for two different groups with two differing opinions to argue so bitterly over something that neither side really has a clue as to what they're talking about? we don't know how many songs are hard rockers, because we haven't heard the songs yet. can we not flame each other like a bunch of 12 year olds and just wait until we actually hear some of the songs before bashing each other over their sound?

I thought about this yesterday when it seemed things were starting to go down hill with the thread.

I'm not sure what the problem is, I guess people are just getting a little anxious about the release.:shrug:

If it really sounds like a cross between ATYCLB and Achtung Baby, I'll be so happy that I'll probably cry. And if Larry was smiling, it MUST be a good album!

I'm not too surprised that they're still jamming.

I've got an issue of Rolling Stone with a small article on U2 during the making of ATYCLB, and the reporter was in the studio for one day and explained how one song evolved from a ballad to full on rocker in the course of 20 minutes.

The band is always changing the songs through jamming. Don't forget about how "Beautiful Day" was once "Always", and "Gone" had about 15 different styles.

This is nothing out of the ordinary in my eyes.

But awesome to hear!

Back
Top Bottom