(05-07-2003) Bono on 'Paparazzi' TV Show - A&E *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.aetv.com/

From Princes to Pop Stars

Paparazzi - the known term for photographers who just don't know when to quit, or leave well enough alone. Perhaps just as unsettling is a television show framed around such a photographer. On May 17th, A&E's program "Paparazzi!" will feature photographer Louie De Filippis attempting to photograph Bono.

Show times (check your local listings under A&E)
Saturday, 17 11:00 PM
Sunday, 18 3:00 AM

Last edited:
He was in the last 5 minutes and they showed 2 seconds of him......and then the paparazzi guy made up some story of how he picked up couple of waitresses to go and have coffee with and how he was dancing in the rain shouting "I'm not afraid of rain" or something..........I totally agree with forbonou2........This is the one show that I don't wanna see anything about people I like....They make up some insane story to go with the pictures and sell it to tabloids.......so to sum up.....u didn't miss much bonomofo.

I saw it and it showed Bono walking down the sidewalk with some hostess from the coffee shop/diner where they had lunch.
Said they went bowling? huh, anyway..
He'll be on the 100 SEXIEST countdown on VH1 tonight, #17
8 eastern /7central... so it's listed. But, don't quote me on that. I've been burned by tv listings before.

I missed this show (urgggh!) but it did take place in Toronto, (the day after the Hamilton show) and it was well known here that during the band's brunch, these waitresses asked him to go bowling and he went. It was in all the legitimate papers as well.

It kills me that I was sound asleep as all this was hapening, and probably Edge just went wandering off after brunch! :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom