(04-30-2004) Correio da Manha Newspaper Surprises U2 at Airport - Correio da Manha*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
[SIMG]http://www.correiodamanha.pt/getimage.asp?tb=IMAGENS&id=73304[/SIMG]

CM SURPRISES U2

Ed note: This article has been translated into English by Google translation services

Per brief minutes, the confusion was installed, to the end of the afternoon of yesterday, in the Airport of the Portela, in Lisbon, with the arrival to the zone of the Departures of the elements of the Irish band U2, that had left our Country after one brief stay for filmings and promocionais photograph captation.
Jorge Godinho

Bono, The Edge, Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen Jr had arrived well made use and amused, offering fans, employees of the airport and crew of the TAP with autographs and abra?os.

getimage.asp

They had still not lacked photographs of the custom (now through telem?vel) and some confidences to equip of news article of the cm, that surprised the musicians in its last minutes in Portugal.

-Vanessa Noble

But there seems to be no Clayton. He's not mentioned in any of the news items. That's odd. (Absolutely NOT trying to start a rumour, just making a point.):|

God!! Yes he was!!
And I was there!! They really looked great....WOW!!!
Vanessa and Jorge Godinho are the ones I met at the airport!!! ;o)

They really are back, well I'll be. New songs can't be far away! Time for all the off season fans to get interested again. Yay U2!

biff said:
But there seems to be no Clayton. He's not mentioned in any of the news items. That's odd. (Absolutely NOT trying to start a rumour, just making a point.):|

how many times do i have to tell you people... adam is locked away in my basement with the edge's cousin... they're currently playing pinochle, and adam has Tapit in the Derby (his mudder's a mudder).

follower said:
Not bigger, actually same size, yet a new pic:

n040501_02.jpg

Cheers
MT

Hey...that was the funny face i told you about by Bono!!
About the size...don't hope too much...but maybe i can get something nice!! Just need to wait a little longer!!!! ;o)
Buy the way...today I talked with the lady from the newspaper...she made me some questions-...so, tomorrow, new CM article...with pics of me and my story!!! ;O)
Cheers for that!! I am so lucky..and so happy!!!

Larry!?,for god sake!,get a new hair cut for next year tour.I mean,25 years with the army,hairdue.........:wink:

Back
Top Bottom