(04-21-2004) Rare U2 Items on eBay Again - eBay*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
[SIMG]http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserver.x/00000000/amaniatis/.mids/P2280489.jpg[/SIMG]
Contact Sheets and Virgin Prunes items re-listed

An Interference reader has written in to let fans know that "the U2 contact proof sheets and Virgin Prunes contract from the 1978 U2 archive recently listed on eBay have been relisted separately with no reserve. The demo tape and lyric sheets were sold privately to a collector."

Of the 1978 contact sheets, the seller states:
?Two original contract proofs of an early promotional photo shoot with the band U2, circa 1978-9, featuring 64 separate photographic images of the band members posing individually and together, with several marked as selects. It is uncertain whether any these images have been published, or who is the photographer of record, but the outfits, instruments and age of the band are consistent with other contemporary promotional images reproduced in Bill Graham?s U2: The Early Days, and other sources.?

P2280489.jpg

For more information on these items, visit:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=agalma

I hate to say this, but even if i had the extra money for that. I would clearly donate it to africa. My own charity AWF and other charities. I feel that U2 wouldnt want thier fans spending money on their stuff when there are people suffering in this world.. the money could be spent better.

u2philly said:
I hate to say this, but even if i had the extra money for that. I would clearly donate it to africa. My own charity AWF and other charities. I feel that U2 wouldnt want thier fans spending money on their stuff when there are people suffering in this world.. the money could be spent better.

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom