(03-10-2004) Exclusive: New U2 2005-06 Tour News - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
New U2 Tour News

A source currently involved with the planning of the next U2 world tour has told Interference.com that the tour is currently planned to start in February 2005 and last for 18 months. The tour will start with arenas, and then move into stadiums. No word yet on where the tour will commence. Stay tuned!

Note: Arenas = indoor / Stadiums = outdoor

Last edited:
:hmm:

That's what I've been hoping they would do. I wouldn't want a whole stadium tour. I hope this is right. :up:

P.S. WB HelloAngel

That means the album will be out by October!:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :dance:

:yes: This is the way to do it. I'm sure they'll do what the stones did, tour arena's and stadiums. CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :drool:

FINALLY!!!!!! SOME REALY TANGIBLE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....ok, now i gotta start saving some money. wheeee!!!!

Well this just made a pretty boring and eventless day MUCH BETTER. That means we will have an album this fall, and that I'll possibly be able to see my favorite band in 2005 AND 2006. That would be heaven. The world just seems like a better place when U2 is on tour. Don't know why.

trabant-UBRSH said:
February 2005 start eh?

Sounds like they're gonna open up in Melbourne Australia on a hot summer night!!!

starting with arenas... they could open anywhere... despite the weather.

Album out in Oct, possibly on my b'day. :ohmy: What a nice present. But if they want to release in Sept, that would work just fine also. CAN'T WAIT!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:
*co-worker's keep telling me to settle down. they just don't understand*

Elvis said:

starting with arenas... they could open anywhere... despite the weather.

Down where I come from Arenas and Stadiums are the same thing pretty much. My Zooropa ticket says "Location: Arena" on it and it was at a 100,000 seat open-air stadium.

Indoor vs. Outdoor I guess would be a more apt description to define exactly what a venue is so it's all in the interpretation.

But who cares, as long as we all see them!

hooray, im graduating this december, freedom to go see all u2 shows when the tour starts!!!! whos with me?!!!

:hyper:

good thing i've been saving up for this for a year already....only 11 more months to get enough money! ahhhh!!!

Back
Top Bottom