(03-04-2003) Bono's NYC Conversation Date Changed - Interference.com *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.interference.com/

Bono's NYC Conversation Date Changed

The Interference Staff has been notified that the date for Bono's Conversation in New York City as part of the New York Times' Arts&Leisure weekend has been changed to:

Sunday March 16, 2003 at 4PM.

PREVIOUS TICKET HOLDERS FOR March 9th Date>> Need to call the TimesTalk office (or place of purchase) by MARCH 11th to let them know if you can attend the rescheduled date to be put on the admittance list for March 16th.

For more information on Bono's Conversation, visit:
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72355&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

If you plan on attending this event, or can provide any further information, please email carrie@interference.com :wave:

Many thanks to sharky, justinb914 and Diane L.

Last edited:
Wow-maybe the new date will allow those who can't make the date-to give up their tickets so that other fans can go. Just a thought-I'd sure jump at the chance!!

lol yea i agree

forbonou2 said:
Wow-maybe the new date will allow those who can't make the date-to give up their tickets so that other fans can go. Just a thought-I'd sure jump at the chance!!

I totally agree........cause i want to go.I was planning on going and stand outside and see if i get to meet him.I'm still gonna check and see that since the date has changed if there will be any more tickets available. Anways....... if u cant make the date email me and we'll make a deal........u give me the tickets and i will take out as much pics for u as possible !!!!!!!!!!

Original ticketholders have until March 11th to tell the NYT if they can make the rescheduled date. If they cannot - I advise all interested attendees to call the NYT late afternoon on the 11th or first thing on the 12th to inquire about tickets.

Let me tell all of you how horrible the NYTimes have been! They keep telling me tickets will not be resold even if there are cancellations and refuse to give me a reason why! As of now they are insisiting no one has cancelled, but I beg to differ b/c one of the operators told me differently.If anyone knows someone with tickets I will pay whatever will buy them I need 2. That would be the best birthday present ever! Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom