(02-21-2003) Pictures of Bono's MusiCares Tribute - WireImage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.wireimage.com/

The 45th GRAMMY Awards -MusiCares 2003 Person of the Year - Bono -

909795.jpg

Bono, Ali Hewson, Eve and Jordan

909821.jpg

Bono and President Clinton

909695.jpg

Bono, Edge and President Clinton

909689.jpg

Bono, Michael Stipe and Clinton

909524.jpg

Bono and Dr Ruth

909469.jpg

Bono and Sheryl Crow

909467.jpg

Bono, Crow, and Clinton

909797.jpg

President Bill Clinton, Recording Academy Chairman of the board Garth Fundis, Bono and...

909744.jpg

Bono arrives to the MusiCares tribute

Last edited:
909373.jpg

Bono and Michael Stipe

909365.jpg

Bono

909368.jpg

Bono

909787.jpg

Bono of U2 accepts 2003 Person of the Year Award from Bill Clinton.

911493.jpg

Steven Van Zandt and Bono

911490.jpg

Bono, Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale

911797.jpg

The Edge, Johnny Ramone and Bono

911096.jpg

Bono and Robert DeNiro

910302.jpg

Bono and Patti LaBelle

910298.jpg

Bono and The Edge

Last edited:
verte76 said:

*this is the news, not PLEBA*

*who cares?*

:ohmy:
I do.

I'd like to see larger size pictures instead of squinting at the tiny ones.

Oh alright I'll go to pleba because there are larger size pictures over there. :wink:

arw9797 said:

:ohmy:
I do.

I'd like to see larger size pictures instead of squinting at the tiny ones.

Oh alright I'll go to pleba because there are larger size pictures over there. :wink:

Actually, we have larger pics from Yahoo in another thread. And secondly, WireImage is proprietary, and as U2News is widely available on the net from Interference.com, I can't post enlargened WireImage pictures in my original news post. You are, however, welcome to post larger pictures in your own posts here. :)

HelloAngel said:

Actually, we have larger pics from Yahoo in another thread. And secondly, WireImage is proprietary, and as U2News is widely available on the net from Interference.com, I can't post enlargened WireImage pictures in my original news post. You are, however, welcome to post larger pictures in your own posts here. :)

oh I know. I was just giving them a hard time for the pleba comment. I've seen enough pictures of last nite's event! I'd rather here the concert now but I think that's doubtful!

arw9797 said:

oh I know. I was just giving them a hard time for the pleba comment. I've seen enough pictures of last nite's event! I'd rather here the concert now but I think that's doubtful!

JOKE! JOKE! It's a JOKE! :lmao: :lmao:

arw9797 said:

Actually, I want the concert myself. I wish they'd show it on one of the TV stations--one that I pick up! I doubt if they will, however. Damn!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom