(02-16-2004) U2 Still on Course for 2004 Release -- Hot Press *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
U2 Still on Course for 2004 Release

The Hot Press Newsdesk is reporting, "Paul McGuinness has confirmed that it's full steam ahead, not back to the drawing board, for the next U2 record. 'There are various producers involved in this album,' he tells Hot Press. 'Chris Thomas has done some great work. It's good to work with Steve again but it's not as if we're starting from scratch.'"

To read the complete report visit http://www.hotpress.com/music/news/2710976.html You must be registered with Hot Press to access the full article.

-- Hot Press

Sounds great, but the last statement: "Chris Thomas has done some great work. It's good to work with Steve again but it's not as if we're starting from scratch." is "old" news. Has he said something new?

Have to register to read the article... pret-ty annoying!!

Thank you, Sue4u2!! :heart:

VERY good news to hear they're full steam ahead!

Convoy said:
can anyone who is registered copy and paste it?

I deleted Sue4u2's reply with the complete article. Hot Press instituted its registration polocy for a reason, much like Interference.com instituted paid memberships for a reason, and I ask that you respect that policy even if you don't agree with it. You are welcome to e-mail or PM your friends complete Hot Press articles, but if you post them in the News forum I will delete them.

Thank you

Oops, sorry about that. Thank's dsmith2904. :up: Didn't mean infringe or anything. Just the best intentions in mind.
*plans to read all the terms and agreements next time, before posting other material, from them*:yes:

dsmith2904 said:

I deleted Sue4u2's reply with the complete article. Hot Press instituted its registration polocy for a reason, much like Interference.com instituted paid memberships for a reason, and I ask that you respect that policy even if you don't agree with it. You are welcome to e-mail or PM your friends complete Hot Press articles, but if you post them in the News forum I will delete them.

Thank you

awww wtf!!!!!!!!!! ive been following this thread all day. the second i leave someone posts the article up, and you delete the bitch b4 i get a chance to read it. just leave the damn thing up, if i or anyone else was gonna subscribe to hotpress wedve signed up already. its also pretty fucked up on their part, why would you wanna pay 20 pounds for one damned article. that makes me not want to subscribe even more

that quote is old news

it used to be full steam ahead for a spring release, and we know how that turned out

a 2005 release wouldnt surprise me

can someone summarize the summary, i dont feel like reading all of it

Chizip said:
can someone summarize the summary, i dont feel like reading all of it

No Problem:

New Album: December 2005.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
begin shameless plug...

you can find out all your new album info here... http://www.geocities.com/u2albumadvisory

...end shameless plug

Umm... and another quote from the page I got - "The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.":ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom