(02-15-2003) MERGED-->U2 use Oscar Buzz to Finish New Song - Entertainment Weekly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just read on a U2 calendar of events that Sunday February 23rd, MTV2 will air a U2 Video Timeslide. 2pm (ET-USA)There will be four(THAT'S 4 HOURS!!!) hours of videos from one of the worlds legendary bands. U2 videos include "Sunday Bloody Sunday, "Lemon", and "Elevation". Oh My Love - I've died and gone to Heaven.

I really hope nothing happens too this program: Just read on a U2 calendar of events that Sunday February 23rd, MTV2 will air a U2 Video Timeslide. 2pm (ET-USA)There will be four(THAT'S 4 HOURS PEOPLE) hours of videos from one of the worlds legendary bands. U2 videos include "Sunday Bloody Sunday, "Lemon", and "Elevation". Oh My Love. I've died and gone to Heaven.

hey i downloaded off Kazzaa two songs Bono did with the Corrs last year "Summer Wine" and "Stars go Blue:, wow it sounds really good, i recommend who hasnt seen it to check it out.
That lead singer of The Corrs Andrea Corr is really good looking. Thats my opinion ,
Man if only i was a regular at her Pub in Ireland lol

Michael Griffiths said:

I think the possibility is it's more likely a concept album than that the songs are the same. 'Origin of the Species' is about Edge's daughter (Spin article), so as we can thus deduce, there is a gender difference there (in the two songs) and, therefore, can't be about the same subject ("Son" & daughter).

Good point.....

If I was to read even further into things, I'd say that there definitely seems to be a family-oriented spin to their new songs. We've got songs about father, daughters and sons now... and given's Bono's history of songs relating to his mother, it's possible we'll see one of those too.

Pure speculation of course... but fun nonetheless. :)

on another note, that bit on the 4 hours of U2 videos almost makes me wish that I got MTV! (almost :D)

Last edited:
sue4u2 said:
Just read on a U2 calendar of events that Sunday February 23rd, MTV2 will air a U2 Video Timeslide. 2pm (ET-USA)There will be four(THAT'S 4 HOURS!!!) hours of videos from one of the worlds legendary bands. U2 videos include "Sunday Bloody Sunday, "Lemon", and "Elevation". Oh My Love - I've died and gone to Heaven.

Awesome! Hopefully my sis will be around to tape it! :hyper:

sue4u2 said:

Welcome to the club. :lol: :lol:

sue4u2 said:
I really hope nothing happens too this program: Just read on a U2 calendar of events that Sunday February 23rd, MTV2 will air a U2 Video Timeslide. 2pm (ET-USA)There will be four(THAT'S 4 HOURS PEOPLE) hours of videos from one of the worlds legendary bands. U2 videos include "Sunday Bloody Sunday, "Lemon", and "Elevation". Oh My Love. I've died and gone to Heaven.

If it's the same one they showed last year, it's really good. There was stuff I hadn't seen before on the show.

I wonder if "Native Son" is the new working title for Full Metal Jacket... I hope not (I liked that title). I'm also looking forward to hearing their song "All Because of You"; if it really is like the Who that would be great...

Anyone else ready for a guitar record?

Kristie said:
I'm just ready for A Record.

NOW

:macdevil:

Now, eh? Well, maybe at this exact moment...in 2004!! Maybe exactly a year from today!

Dammit guys, hurry the hell up! ARGH!

Back
Top Bottom