(02-11-2003) Bono and Edge Perform "Hands" on Today Show on 2/26 - Interference.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So was it the 20th? Because I have seen pics. :|
Or is it going to be aired tomorrow?

Oh thak you hello!!!1 You Are an Angel! I about flipped when I heard Charlie say "U2's Bono and Edge" on Today! Shoot-i got that tape in in record time! lol then, he says-tomarrow! OK, :<(Then Charlie says"What do we call Edge"? He says "MR?" Or "Dr.EDGE"? I'm am thinking, NO NO NO! And Never, "Mr.Bono"!lol1 i am sure they got At Least 100 e-mails, by now!! lol! they wiull get mine!! :>)

I saw them say they will be on the show this moring and I got all pissed because I would be on my way to work. I just got here. I should have just stayed home and been late to work. :(

I GOT THE SHAFT!!!

:mad: DAMN LOCAL NEWS!!! Channel 5 here in Dallas has preempted the TODAY SHOW for the whole F******* morning! I have waited for almost two weeks for this performance and all I am getting is the same report over and over about the ice...."It's slick out there. Don't drive unless you have to. Look at this accident. Look at all these 18 wheelers parked on the road. Look at this bus they are trying to get out of the ditch." Etc. Etc. Etc. Who cares! This is yesterday's news. If they knew yesterday what was going to happen today, what in the hell are all of these people doing? Why are we interrupting the TODAY show today and not yesterday? Why does it take 3 hours to tell me to stay home because the roads are worse today then they were yesterday? DUH!

Thanks for letting me vent. I hope U2.com or some website out there has a recording of it. I COULD HAVE SLEPT IN THIS MORNING! What a waste!

:yell: :grumpy: :angry:

That sucks. I'm sorry you got screwed Allegra! That's stupid. Once you know there's ice on the road what else do they have to say? :censored: :madspit:

Question: Is it just me or were they playing over a taped version of teh song as well? I mean, I realize the instrumental parts were taped, 'cause there was more going on than simply Edge, but as great as Bono sounded, I swear he was singing over taped sequences of his voice as well.
I am not judging!!! Just curious.
They were very good, I was impressed.

Back
Top Bottom