(01-07-2004) More Propaganda! (New Competition) -- U2.com *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
More Propaganda! (New Competition)

We've got free copies of "U2: the Best of Propaganda" for the winners of our latest competition.

U2?s official magazine, Propaganda, for 20 years available to fan club members only, recently went public in the form of a lavish hardback book.

"U2: the Best of Propaganda" features rare interviews, articles written by friends of the band, self-penned features, tour diaries and unseen photography by Anton Corbijn and others. It?s a unique fans-eye view of U2 over 20 years. "You don?t want to read about yourself in your own magazine all the time," explains Larry in the foreword. "?So it was great that in Propaganda you?d find interviews with BB King or Wim Wenders ... One of the best things about Propaganda from our point of view is that we never knew what was going to be in it."

To win a free copy, all you have to do is answer the questions below and complete the unfinished sentence ? and then hope that your correct answers are those selected by our electronic random selector thing.

The answers to the questions are all on U2.com ? somewhere!

1. Which Polish dissident inspired "New Year?s Day"?

2. Apart from the Remix, what other track was included on the video release of the "Numb" single?

3. What was the extra track added to "Pop" for the Japanese release?

Please complete the following sentence in NOT MORE than 30 words:

I think U2 should have released the track .............. from the album .......... as a single because ..........................

Send your entries to competition@u2.com

In a few weeks time we will struggle through the entries and pluck the first three sets of correct answers. We'll publish their names here and send them their winning books.

-- U2.com

I think I know the first two, but I have no clue about No.3...Miss sarajevo maybe?

Back
Top Bottom