ZooTV DVD booklet photos and art

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^^^AWESOME VAL!!! yeah that price is SWEET!!!!:up:

It is so worth getting the 2 dvd set because Im watching the extras and it has stuff from the 1992 ZOO TV special......
I saw this years ago, but didnt own it :(........
My friend that gave me more than half of his collection gave me that complete special on dvd!!!!:) and I just watched for the 10th time yesterday..so cool enough the extra dvd set has snippets of it!!!!...
YOU HAVE TO WATCH Throwing Your Arms Around The World !!! Its from the special..OMG!!! I cant get over it....just the whole thing is so worth it!!!!!
I hope you all get great deals on this must have collection!!!!!!!:D:up:

like ya said the price,of a two disk collection,has a pocket biter to it,I even tryed to get 'LIVE FROM CHICAGO' two disk but didn`t have it all,it was up to 60$ for just two disks... :mad:

zoo hits America , and I'm :drool: over dirty day Bono !

dirtydaybono-1.jpg

hotdirtydaybono-5.jpg

hotdirtydaybono-1.jpg

:love: :heart:

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
^^^^^AWESOME VAL!!! yeah that price is SWEET!!!!:up:

It is so worth getting the 2 dvd set because Im watching the extras and it has stuff from the 1992 ZOO TV special......
I saw this years ago, but didnt own it :(........
My friend that gave me more than half of his collection gave me that complete special on dvd!!!!:) and I just watched for the 10th time yesterday..so cool enough the extra dvd set has snippets of it!!!!...
YOU HAVE TO WATCH Throwing Your Arms Around The World !!! Its from the special..OMG!!! I cant get over it....just the whole thing is so worth it!!!!!
I hope you all get great deals on this must have collection!!!!!!!:D:up:

OMG , that was amazing ! what were you focusing on ?

flybabe said:
like ya said the price,of a two disk collection,has a pocket biter to it,I even tryed to get 'LIVE FROM CHICAGO' two disk but didn`t have it all,it was up to 60$ for just two disks... :mad:

WOW!!..that is much bucks!!!...don't give up hun...keep looking I hope you find a great deal..try calling around first to compare prices;)

flybabe said:

Can you order online ? if so try amazon.com , they have really good prices .

BonoFox1 said:

WOW!!..that is much bucks!!!...don't give up hun...keep looking I hope you find a great deal..try calling around first to compare prices;)

But I already have the one disk,and I live in the U.S,and live from boston is $40 bucks:grumpy: :censored:

LyricalDrug said:
Anyone have a pic of Bono silhouetted against the EU flag / blue Zooropa screen, when he first takes stage? That's my favorite shot ever... just so cool

:drool:

That shot dosn't make a good cap because it's very quick
but this is the best I could do .

zoobono.jpg

zoobono-1.jpg

Thanks for the link bonocomet . :wave:

can someone tell me if they got stickrs with the single disc dvd version?
i'm trying to figure out the difference between the booklet for the single disc version and the two disc special edition. i know both come with booklets....
thanks

coach said:
Has anyone else noticed its the exact same cover as the VHS... except for bono?

did he not like his pose?
I just noticed that. I think the pose on the DVD version is better anyway.

tuwie said:
can someone tell me if they got stickrs with the single disc dvd version?
i'm trying to figure out the difference between the booklet for the single disc version and the two disc special edition. i know both come with booklets....
thanks

I got the single disc last week and no, there are no stickers with it just the booklet. My order for the two disc special edition is on it's way though! :wink:

^ thanks hcbiggs.
so instead of stickers, what DID you get? did you just get more pages of pictures?

btw, hahah you're a true fan. you want to own both versions, eh? ;]

hc are you sure you don't have the stickers? Check your booklet again, In the special edition the stickers are in the book and they almost look like part of the page itself... I do have the special edition but I almost missed the stickers because they are part of the pictures in the book.

Yes, but I'm wondering if the stickers maybe are in the single version's book as well... because they are kind of hard to see even in the 2 disc version, I almost missed them! At 1st I thought I didn't get them, then i realized the pictures on the pages of the book ARE the stickers. So I just wanted someone with the single version to double check their book and make certain! :wink:

tuwie said:
^ thanks hcbiggs.
so instead of stickers, what DID you get? did you just get more pages of pictures?

btw, hahah you're a true fan. you want to own both versions, eh? ;]

Well seem as I haven't got the double disc version yet I can't really compare, but I'll scan the booklet later today and you can let me know if there's any difference! ;) Oh yeah, I'm one obsessed fan!! :D

And Bonocomet, yes I have checked the booklet thoroughly and there are no stickers! :wink:

Ahh ok thanks hc, yes I'm very curious as to what the difference is also...I'm wondering if the books are the same except that the special ed has sticker pages and the single just has paper pages... If they have different pictures then that would be strange! Does your book have that picture from the 1st page of this thread? (The cola sticker) How many pages in your book?

*sorry... another obsessed fan who is wondering if I need to also buy the single disc... I'm also wondering if it has any different easter eggs than the spec. ed*

actually I should have asked does it have any of those pictures that are on the 1st page of this thread? Does it look like that at all in your book?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom