Zootopians Welcome! And Please Read

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
I would just like to say a few things regarding our newest members from Zootopia. :)

We are very happy to have you here and are glad that you have found PLEBA and Interference and we do our best to make everyone feel welcome.

I encourage everyone here to please read the FAQs before you start posting. We are not overly strict but we do like the forums to run smoothly and the rules must be followed.

The FAQs can be found here:

http://forum.interference.com/misc.php?action=faq

We also like to encourage similar topics to be posted in one thread. It eliminates multiple threads of the same subject and makes for less clutter and more organization. Therefore, if for any reason you think your thread has disappeared, take a moment to scan the forums for threads starting with MERGED --> and most likely they have been merged into an existing thread of the same topic :) Before you start a thread, take a moment to check the threads to see if your post will fit into any of those.

If anyone has any questions at all please email any one of the mods listed at the top of the forums. Our emails can also be found in our signatures.

Most importantly, have fun!!!!!! :wave:

Thanks! I'm gonna read the FAQ right now! Sorry, I started a thread about another band and there was already one! I'm guilty... :slant:

But I'm still discovering how this wonderful place works! I'm so happy to be here! :yes:

U2AMF

It's ok! No need to apologize, that's what the mods are here for. Just do your best :D

Thank you! Also, I'm very glad to b here, cause well, I still hang out at the new zoo, cause of the people there...but the SITE..*shiffers* So thanks so much, I really apreciate we can hang out here.

Btw, Hi U2AMF!!!

Bubye now, catcha later!

Just want to give a lil "shout out" (lol) to Sicy... Thanks for fixin' me username. :wave: And for everything else.

Cheers!
-Mel :bono:

U2aremyfriends said:

Hey! yeah, Jakob looks so sweet in that pic...mmmmm...:drool: hehe :angel:

Hah! The truth is that the guy is rather handsome, hmm... :lol:

I'm glad to see you here!! :p ;) :cute:

U2aremyfriends said:

Your avatar is very cool too! :heart: :edge:

Thanks, there are a lot of zootopians in this board, I'm very happy to see you are here too! :wave:

Yes, this man is so gorgeous!! :love: :edge:

(I love these smilies, btw)

I'm also happy to see you here. Pity that I still don't know most of the old zootopians... :(

Hello and welcome Zootops!! In case you are wondering:

Mon: Moobday aka Larry photos
Tues: RSOC aka Adam photos
Wed: Leather aka Bono photos
Thurs: Band pics aka band photos
Fri: Freestylin aka Edge photos

^is the threads that are posted every day on their signed day. Everyone is welcome to post in all the threads but I thought you would want to know in case you had a personal favorite :wink:

I hope to see you all around the board!!

Hey girl! *waves at Allegra*
I'm missin' my old spot too...*sighs and sits down on her pink fluffy cloud*

adamswildhoney said:
Hello and welcome Zootops!! In case you are wondering:

Mon: Moobday aka Larry photos
Tues: RSOC aka Adam photos
Wed: Leather aka Bono photos
Thurs: Band pics aka band photos
Fri: Freestylin aka Edge photos

^is the threads that are posted every day on their signed day. Everyone is welcome to post in all the threads but I thought you would want to know in case you had a personal favorite :wink:

I hope to see you all around the board!!

Thanks for the info! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom