Zootopians Welcome! And Please Read

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh goodness...

All I needed to do was talk to a few Zoo friends: the collective response- it sucks :D

But, I did see it a few weeks ago finally...**no comment** lol

Its cool here...I joined here ages ago but never really posted. I've been here for a couple hours now! lol

u2_girlie_2002 said:
Its cool here...I joined here ages ago but never really posted. I've been here for a couple hours now! lol

I see you joined on at the same time that I did. Are you from the Bono folder? I joined Interference just for the PLEBA folder, especially after getting the links to see tons of Bono pics every Wednesday and to read about Melpop's story. But just as you said I too never really posted here until the Zoo crashed and burned. Oh...and I usually go by "oneofthesweetestthings" on other U2 forums.

Allegra said:

I see you joined on at the same time that I did. Are you from the Bono folder? I joined Interference just for the PLEBA folder, especially after getting the links to see tons of Bono pics every Wednesday and to read about Melpop's story. But just as you said I too never really posted here until the Zoo crashed and burned. Oh...and I usually go by "oneofthesweetestthings" on other U2 forums.

yes I am :D I loved that area. I had started posting in some other folders but that one became my haven last year. :) Same thing with me, I always saw links to pictures and stories here.

In the Zoo, my name was ~*u2_girlie*~ for the most part (there were a few variations :)) then last summer I changed it to ~*Rebel_Heart*~

I thought your name looked familiar. I'm just glad that we are all able to find each other after our home got detroyed. It's taken a while, but there are still a few people that I haven't seen since October. Have you seen crazy Liz around? She is also from BonoOnline, but they haven't seen her either.

NEWS FLASH!

If you haven't noticed, the new Zoo has moderators now. I'm asking a lot of questions, but they are not answering all of them. Not only that, they don't even have email addresses. I just don't understand why everything is a secret with U2, U2.com, and Zootopia lately. Nobody seems to want to answer any questions.:mad:

Re: NEWS FLASH!

Allegra said:
If you haven't noticed, the new Zoo has moderators now. I'm asking a lot of questions, but they are not answering all of them. Not only that, they don't even have email addresses. I just don't understand why everything is a secret with U2, U2.com, and Zootopia lately. Nobody seems to want to answer any questions.:mad:

hmm...I was talking to someone last night and they said the same thing. I haven't been there lately though to see. She said they all seem nice and post every once in awhile...I miss good old Sysop. He/they was/were always really helpful and kept things in order. He was one of us which was cool...Personally I think that they've all become Pod people and are planning an invasion to suck everyone's brains out. ;) J/K but still...everything is so secretive. And esp. with the new album/tour. No one really knows much...**grumbles to self**I want it to get here already!!

Ah dear Lizzie...Come to think of it I haven't seen her myself. I pop in on occasion to the Bonoonline forum, but haven't noticed anything. I hope she's well wherever she is...:)

I remember seeing you in the Zoo as well. :) I'm glad that we can still catch up with one another because its hard to get ahold of some people outside the Old Zoo...I'm at a few MBs and its crazy keeping up!!

Somebody on Bonoonline said Liz got banned- by her parents- from the internet for 6 months for something she did.

Why do you all even bother with the new zoo anymore? It's not worth the trouble. :down: :(

Leeloo said:
Somebody on Bonoonline said Liz got banned- by her parents- from the internet for 6 months for something she did.

She must have done something really bad to get 6 months punishment! I am a 7th grade math teacher and I hear all kinds of punishments from parents up to one or two months, but not for 6 months! At least we totally didn't loose her. She was a riot!

Why do you all even bother with the new zoo anymore? It's not worth the trouble. :down: :(

Hope I guess...hope that the guys will bring our home back.

Leeloo said:

lol I gave up on it when I heard they were changing it ;)

Hi :wave: I'm Vampira from the zoo, and the poster formerly known as Tabby here. I wanted to change my name here and since I lost my cool sig I decided to go ahead and do it today.

I also used to hang out in the zoo,but for some reason I could'nt post. After getting used to it here I like it too. I check the zoo rarely anymore, it's just not the same anymore so why bother? I'll take PLEBA anyday now!! :wink:

Hi everyone my name is eriekittym. I use to be over in Zootopia. In the Bono folder. But now I have also come over here. I have allways been a huge Bono fan since 1992. Actung Baby is my most favorite U2 album of all time. I love the Fly and Macsphto. Hope Iam not starnge fore saying this. But Iam also a lover of the Bono neck. So Iam a Vampire Bono neck lover. Hope Iam not the only one here like that. But I also do go crazy over his hair. And chest to ofcourse also his blue eyes. And his smile thoise are all things about Bono I love. I hope to have fun here.

eriekittym
Ps Does anyone reamber a part in U2 live frome Boston during the Fly. Whene Bono put his mouth around a girls rist. I know Iam silly fore asking this but. Does any one know whewre I can find that pic please?

Hi eriekittym! :wave: I remember you! As you can see there are plenty of other ex-zootopians here! You say you like Bono NECK? There are plenty of neck lovers here! We have a club called the Vampire Squad and one of the hot sexy threads is still on the first page so do check it out! Also, tommorrow is Bono day, Leather Day as every Wed. around here is, and there will be many pics posted so join us to post, to look or just to drool every Wednesday, and every day! There is a lot of hot Bono pic action on this site! And the pics show up here, which makes it so much better than zootopia ever was! Welcome and I hope to see a lot of you!

Vampire Bono neck lovers

Hi U2 Kitten Iam pretty sure I reamber you too. I thought yesterday whene I was looking around there where alot of names I reamber here. Thanks fore the sweet welcoming. I well be posting alot. I LOVE Bnono neck. Thanks fore letting me know about the Vampire Squad. I well need to join it. Glad to know Iam not the only Vampire Bono neck lover here. That Vampire Bono neck thred you told me about well thats just where. I was busy drooling over all the pics with joy there. Cant waite to see Bono leather day. The pics showing up here is better than Zootiopa. There you allways had to put the link in to seethe pic.

Thank you again U2Kitten

eriekittym

Hey I'm glad you liked it! If you look at the link to similar threads at the bottom of the page while you're looking at that one there will be links to other neck threads, and we'll always be having more! :drool: I really became a neck person because of the neck ones here, now there's a bunch of vampires and we're glad to have you! This is a weird thing here: I am not the U2 Kitten that was at zootopia, I don't know who she was or why she took my name. I have been U2Kitten here for going on 3 years now. I was Summer on zootopia, but I go by U2Kitten, kitty or rock and roll Kitty other places. Okay now that we cleared that up, at least we all know who you are, Purr! :flirt: Please don't be one of the zootopians who comes and then disappears, I mean it, stay and post and drool with us, necks, leather day, BONO!!

Oh and check out my collection of Bono pics:

http://www.fotki.com/kittylove

I have more and will keep uploading and these will post here. It is good to have you here and I hope to see a lot of you! :wave: We have a lot of good Bono girls here and we have a lot of fun!

Last edited:
I found those links at those links youre talking about. And I well ofcourse check theme out. And about becoming a neck lover beacuse of all the neck pics here. Well I can se how that would happen there are alot of neck pics here to see. About youre name allright. Iam not disperaring at all Iam here and Iam gonna stay. I promisses I wont disprear. There is to much Bono here fore me to go away. About youre site thats what Iam gonna check out next. Thanks fore youre link U2Kitten. Iam glad to be here.

eriekittym

Glad to have you! There is too much Bono here to leave that's true! You know Billie Midol from the zoo? She's here and posts a lot too:drool:

Thank you girls, and welcome eriekitty, I am head vampire here and another neck person is just what we need here! Let's have some fun! :up:

Billie Midol is a name I know I have sceen before in Zootopia. But I dont know her. But I know I have sceen her post before.

eriekittym

Iam thiking about becoming a perium member. I got youre addy U2 Kitten here is mine eriecat@earthlink.net . Anyone here is allways welcomed to email me any time. Thank you U2 Kitten fore youre addy I well email you very soon.

eriekittym

Vampira I love youre name. Thank you fore the welcome Iam happy to be here. I agree more fun the better. About another neck person Iam glad to hear it.

eriekittym Who can never gget enough Bono neck

I was Vampira when I went to zootopia, and I was tabby here for 2 years but I wanted to change my name to vampira here because of my neck loving and the vampire squad. I had a cool signature with 3 sexy naked neck pics and some drool smilies but I messed up and it got deleted and now since I'm not premium I can't get it back so it was a good time to go ahead and change my name to Vampira. When I sign up to become a premium member this will be the name I use!

Vampira who cannot get enough Bono neck either!!

Like I saide Vampira I love youre name very much. I think I did use to see aname Vampira in the Zootopia.

eriekittym

Back
Top Bottom