Zootopia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
Hey, for those who've registered on ZooTopia, what're your usernames?

<----- MonaVox

Hey, GiantLemon and Winter (my producers) -- anyway we can spread the BonoLove and get a link to our song on Zootopia?

Or is that illegal? ALL THOSE RULES! *is more comfortable in PLEBA*

------------------
~*Mona*~
WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

"Your girl leans over and says, 'Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?'" ~Bruce~

DREAM OUT LOUD

I registered as browneyedgirl on there as well.......I've not posted on there as yet but I guess if Bono's gonna be a regular.......
wink.gif

------------------
I believe the most enlightened lyric I heard on the radio this winter also came from U2,one I would wish upon anyone who wrestles with various funks,depression and blues-to-be "you're on the road but you've got no destination/you're in the mud,in the maze of her imagination/you love this town/even if it dose'nt ring true/you've been all over and it's been all over you/It's a Beautiful day/Don't let it get away..."

I do not believe in nitpicking when it comes to the matters of the heart,which is what the U2 stage is shaped like on the tour.I believe that people who pay almost $100 to stand in a basketball arena with 20,000 other flawed,uninspired souls who have been yearning to sing along to a verse such as "What you don't have you don't need it now/What you don't know you can feel it somehow" are getting a bargain........

Jim Walsh
Pop Music critic
April 27 2001

I posted ONCE. It's a lot different from PLEBA. But if there's any chance to get some BonoLove....I'm in!

------------------
~*Mona*~

"Your girl leans over and says, 'Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?'" ~Bruce~

DREAM OUT LOUD

LadyLemon of course!!

------------------
And if you dance then dance with me...

Bonochick

Surprise, surprise...

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

handle-> madonna's child

come on, girls! bono is reading at zootopia, it's our chance to seduce him. i volunteer for mrs. edge to post my story!!!

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Originally posted by madonna's child:
handle-> madonna's child

come on, girls! bono is reading at zootopia, it's our chance to seduce him. i volunteer for mrs. edge to post my story!!!

lol ooo Mrs. Edge! Spice up my story!

*shoves MC outta the way*

hehe that'll learn ya

wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

DREAM OUT LOUD

*scratches head* umm, not very original, lol, but my username for Zootopia boards is: mistyrose

See ya around there.

tania

------------------
I can't even say the bloody word Achhhhhtung Baby"--Larry

lol! Boy do I feel stupid.
biggrin.gif
I'm the only one who changed me name! *elusive Mona*
weer weer worng worng
------------------
~*Mona*~

DREAM OUT LOUD

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 11-04-2001).]

LOL Mona, tis okay. I use mistyrose here, at Fan Forum and at Zootopia now, kinda attached to it.
wink.gif

tania

------------------
I can't even say the bloody word Achhhhhtung Baby"--Larry

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Hey, GiantLemon and Winter (my producers) -- anyway we can spread the BonoLove and get a link to our song on Zootopia?

Or is that illegal? ALL THOSE RULES! *is more comfortable in PLEBA*

I'm not sure about the rules, but if you want to post a link, go ahead! It's really up to Winter since she has the website.
smile.gif
My name on Zootopia is Giant Lemon (big change!), but I've only gone there once.

Oh, just me, natch.

Holy glitterball, I'm boring.
tongue.gif

------------------
Disco
------
M.O.M.M. of E.B.O.C.

http://community.webshots.com/user/gudagirl

http://community.webshots.com/user/discoteque
--------------------
*Everybody talkabout...POP muzik!*

I registered 2: unforgettable_fire & Bono4ever

Still not sure if B0N0 is a fake but I'm hanging roung just in case. Maybe we should start another elevated thread in zootopia so we all feel at home there!
wink.gif

Originally posted by WildHonee:

lol ooo Mrs. Edge! Spice up my story!

*shoves MC outta the way*

hehe that'll learn ya

wink.gif

bitch! you're not stealing my imposter bono on zootopia! that sexy want-to-be is all mine!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Back
Top Bottom