Zoo Stylin' Friday!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
As previously agreed upon, this week's Edge theme is Zoo times. So bring out all your best and brightest pics of Mr. Evans working it in sparkly pants, leather jackets, slogan-enhanced beanies, black tank tops, lizard boots and the like. Also months ago I did a poll asking for favorite Edge era and Zoo won out. Perhaps that has changed so please write your one favorite Edge era and I will try to keep a running tally and use the winner for next week's theme.

And to get this little party started very right, ladies (and random gentlemen) I now present The Gif!!!

sexyedge.gif

Happy Edge Day!!!

Special thanks to Kristie, as always, for creating this delicious work of art and SpanishEyes21 for hosting it.

How sad for me this week....my precious computer isn't working and I have to take it in to get fixed. My other computer is a piece of crap and :scream: I have to use dial up! :scream: I'm not sure how fun this thread is going to be for me this week :sad: I'll try posting some pictures from snapcrack when I get home a little later, if I can.

Favorite Edge? :hmm: that's soooo hard cuz I love them all but I think I'd say either Zoo or Pop....and then baby, Elevation, JT.....:shrug: I can't choose. Sorry.

arw9797 said:
How sad for me this week....my precious computer isn't working and I have to take it in to get fixed. My other computer is a piece of crap and :scream: I have to use dial up! :scream: I'm not sure how fun this thread is going to be for me this week :sad: I'll try posting some pictures from snapcrack when I get home a little later, if I can.

Aw, arw :hug:

I know the feeling... my puter has crapped on me more times than I care to count. :mad:

erised said:

Aw, arw :hug:

I know the feeling... my puter has crapped on me more times than I care to count. :mad:

:eyebrow: erised what's with your sig?

Ok I think it's safe to say that until I get my other computer, and dsl back...I won't be participating in this weekend's Edge thread. It took me sooo long to view the pictures.

:mad:dial up sucks! :scream:

Back
Top Bottom