Zany photos of the lads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoSarajevoForeignMinisterNewYearsEve.jpg

tennispunk said:
Are you contending that mullets are sometimes acceptable?

please refer to http://www.mulletsgalore.com/ if you are of this belief, as you are in serious need of a kick in the ass.

if it doesn't look hot on Bono, you can bet it ain't gonna look hot on anyone

:)

look if you cannot take a joke...get lost

i know i'm not the only one around here who thinks bono was hot back in the day of the mullet. i'm not advocating mullets, i'm just pointing to the one example of hotness despite the questionable hair style choice.

anyone who was seriously offended instantly forgave him when he grew his locks out for the JT tour.

:drool:

Pop!Bono was a boy smoocher :wink:

Who is that?

Actually, I just saw a clip with Bono joining Bruce Springsteen on tour in Miami to sing Because the Night" :drool: and I can't tell who it is that he kisses but I think it was Steve Van Zandt (sp? name? - in any case, the guy in the Sopranos)... Not very visible though :eyebrow:

ETA: at the end he does hug Bruce's wife, but I don't think that is who he kissed at the beginning. I am pretty sure it was a dude with pirate-y looking headgear :| If Bono is going to be smoochin' on boys, I wanna see... :eyebrow:

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
Pop!Bono was a boy smoocher :wink:

Who is that?

That was Sarajevo's Foreign Minister, and it was New Year's Eve... whatever year that was. :der: I love that pic: Bono looks amazing in it, like a Roman emperor or something. His head is a lovely shape.

Back
Top Bottom