You've Got Mail - Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KieraAnne

The Fly
Here we go:

?Thank you! God Bless!? Bono bowed one last time, shook a few more eager hands and then turned to leave the stage. He could hear the hysterical screams of young (and some not so young) girls all the way back to the large common area he shared with the boys.

?Good show, eh?? Adam asked as he lit his cigarette, the edges of his tired face lifting momentarily to smile at the room.

?That was an awesome solo Edge!? Larry flopped himself down on the couch and began playing air guitar. ?And then when those three girls ran up on stage! I thought they were gonna make off with all the equipment as well as your hat!? Laughing, Larry looked up at Edge to catch his response and narrowly missed getting clobbered by a thrown pillow.

?Where was security?? Edge demanded, ?they?re supposed to stop stuff like that from happening!?

?Aaaah, come on man, you?re just a little tetchy that they stole your favorite beanie....don?t worry I?ll buy you a new one!? Bono said with mock sincerity as Larry and Adam began to giggle.
Edge glared around at his mates laughing at his expense, turned and stalked out with a mumbled, ?I can buy my own new hat.?

This of course was only fuel to the fire as the boys began to laugh in earnest at their friends departing back.
Still chuckling to himself, Bono turned to the two remaining members of his band. ?Well boss,? he said to Larry, ?we?d better get a move on if we want to clear out of here without causing a riot.?

Larry snorted, ?you?re the only one here likely to cause a bloody riot ye maniac!?

At this Bono grinned, ?Nonsense Laurence my boy, I?m sure I saw several young ladies out there who were eagerly awaiting the arrival of a certain strong.....bassman!?

He turned dramatically to Adam and, clutching his arms together like a love struck adolescent said in his best falsetto; ?Adam! Take me with you! I want your babies! I love you! I can?t possibly live another day without you!? This earned him a solid punch on the arm as the man in question glowered threateningly.

?You?re the one they want to have babies with, though I can?t for the life of me figure out why..? he mused a minute looking Bono up and down....Bono puffed out his chest, preening a bit under the inspection until suddenly Adam snapped his fingers, ?I?ve got it! Being Irish and all, they must think you?re some sort of small leather clad leprechaun here to grant their wishes!? Larry sniggered unmercifully and Bono?s chest deflated a bit as he contemplated this new possibility.

?Maybe that?s why they always try to grab me...? thoughtful, he turned and left the room to hoots of laughter from his friends.

Last edited:
He turned dramatically to Adam and, clutching his arms together like a love struck adolescent said in his best falsetto; ?Adam! Take me with you! I want your babies! I love you! I can?t possibly live another day without you!? This earned him a solid punch on the arm as the man in question glowered threateningly.

LOL..........LMFAO that's us Adam girls LOL. Really love ur stories so far, ur doing a great job.Thing is....u could almost imagine some of the stuff that u have in ur story.....the guys doing or saying.......Keep the stories coming!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom