Youse guys......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
Have you ever had the feeling that...U2 was WATCHING you? I just found a button on the floor, and I looked all over the room for Larry. I couldn't find him
frown.gif

I'm so serious. Sometimes don't you just expect to TURN AROUND your gyspy heart and see one of 'em there? Or you recieve a sign that they're....THERE. Seriously

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, Give me Soul

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

Yeah, I used to have these crazy fantasies that I'd walk out of my dorm room and I'd see Edge, or all of em walking down the hall towards me....but that's more than a feeling. That, my friends, is dementia.
biggrin.gif

*crazy*

indeed! always! (...wear your safety belt)

one big example~ guardian angels!

oddly enough, the one i keep expecting to show up the most is adam. don't know why.

also the edge, but i think that's more of a dream/fantasy or wish.
smile.gif

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

Yo, waddaya tawkin about??? I'm with YOUSE guys...I have thoughts/ideas/fantasies of "bumping into" one of the guys innocently enough on the street around here...Edge, at the local bookstore or computer geek hangout (BTW, have you guys seen the new Mac iPod?? OMG, it is SO EDGE!); Bono, at the local java shop; Adam in the park watching other people exercise; Larry...well, I don't know where Elvis hangs out around here, so....

Hoping to fulfil this very fantasy in VEGAS!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Bwahahahaha.....

*opens her drawer*

*looks at the pile of buttons in there and raises eyebrow suspiciously*

*looks around for Larry*

MG:Oh Laaaaaaaarry. Here Larry Larry. Cmere boy I won't hurt you! *grin*

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

When I'm at work, sittin' at the computer lab desk in the library, sometimes I'll daydream that Bono will be the next person to come up to the desk...and he'll whisk me away...just for the day though...just to go out and get somethin' to drink and sit and talk. Some hugs and a couple of innocent kisses would be nice too.
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Back
Top Bottom